*****APRIL Posting Challenge: Team Pink*****

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Kayla_7602's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love used! Except for the car seat almost everything will be used We wont be using an infant seat because we wont have enough space in our car so will be buying a Diono RadianRXT.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the awsome siggy!

April 7th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm slowly building a collection of baby stuff. Car seat,swing and a bit of clothing.

I got 4 newborn sleepers for $5 and that is it for newborn. I had one baby who was born too big for this size and one who fit newborn. So I figured I'll get a few sleepers.

Everything has been used so far except the 5 receiving blankets.

car seat was given to me by a friend so I know it's good. She's as car seat safety crazy and knowledgeable as I am and treated it perfectly.

The swing was free too. The motor was gone on it. Well did you know a swing uses the same motor as an air wick air freshener thing? So it cost $10 to replace the motor. Easy Peasy and cheap for a $200 swing in immaculate shape except it had a broken motor.

April 7th, 2013, 10:32 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm looking for preemie onesies at Walmart and can't find them. They fit my 7lbs 15ox son perfectly for 2-4 weeks. Newborn fit but was baggy, so when I wanted him to fit perfectly I put him in a preemie outfit. But other brand preemies are a little too small! Anyone notice if their Walmart has preemie or do they not sell them anymore?

April 7th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've seen they sell a lot of preemie clothes, but I haven't noticed the preemie onesies.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

April 7th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Yea all I saw was preemie pajamas

April 16th, 2013, 09:13 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have all these cute girly diapers coming my way. Can't wait!
April 16th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I still can't relieve I'm having another little girl!

April 16th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe I'm having a girl either! It's surreal, I just never imagined having one! (Even though I desperately wanted one!)

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 16th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Veteran
Still in disbelief here too!

I'd love to see pics of bedding! I've got gender neutral bedding and se pink things I've picked up in the past at consignment sales but I'm really tempted to buy bedding for this little one. There are some handmade sets on etsy that I love, but couldn't justify the cost. We are moving the summer and will need some different furniture for the house. I can live vicariously through you guys!

Also, do you have a diaper bag?
April 16th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I just got fabric for my diaper bag and bedding set! I can't wait to get it all finished

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

April 16th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still just thrilled to be having another baby it's a great bonus I'm having another little girl. Now I've reached the point where time is taking forever and I spend a lot of time wondering what she looks like.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 16th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Times going fast for me! My app on Facebook updated 23 weeks, 17 weeks to go. But I have 1-4 weeks less than that! Then I realized if we do the anio at 36 weeks, that's 13 weeks from now! 13! 3 months and a week! I'm sure once the kids get out of school the beginning of June though it'll start to drag, because they turn into lil monsters over the summer, haha.

April 17th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today I introduced DH to all the cloth diapers I have bought so far. Lol he looked a little intimidated and scared haha but he said "This is gonna save us so much money!" Lol love him

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 17th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
Today I introduced DH to all the cloth diapers I have bought so far. Lol he looked a little intimidated and scared haha but he said "This is gonna save us so much money!" Lol love him
It'll save you money unless you get addicted, haha.

I still have this nasty cough. It hurts to cough, not my lungs or throat, but down where I was cut for my csections. It better go away soon! I hope its not possible to rupture your scar by coughing, because if it is, I just might.

April 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM
sandmama's Avatar Veteran
Our name picked out is Leilani Michele.

Started shopping a couple of weeks ago. Clothes, swing, car seat and nursing cover. A few little dolls and a couple of 6 month toys.

All the other big stuff was bought gender neutral from YDS. Really waiting for some nicer weather so I can get up into the shop to go through baby stuff.

April 18th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We haven't bought bedding or diaper bag yet, but I have a pretty good idea what I want with each.

I'm still holding out to buy things until we have a better idea of moving... hopefully we sell and buy quickly!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 18th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My Inlaws bought Victoria's car seat & stroller, she has her bed, her bouncer, she's got lots of clothes, recieving blankets, wash cloths and hooded towels, socks, onesies, toys coming a glow worm& a stroller owl pull toy play gym too

April 19th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Definitely a little girl here. Havent Decided on a name yet but Brynne is in our top choice. We kept most of our stuff from our 2 yr old so havent bothered with too much shopping.
April 19th, 2013, 09:09 AM
We are still in shock we are having a girl this time too! I am so excited to be able to look for girly things I am so silly happy!
mommy_to_nico likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search