*** April Roll Call! ***

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 11:09 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Name:

EDD:

Baby's gender or gender prediction:

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?:

What are you looking forward to this month?:

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?:

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
April 2nd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Sarah

EDD: Aug 1st

Baby's gender or gender prediction: It's a Girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: morning sickness is gone! but now heartburn is here.

What are you looking forward to this month?: looking forward to being further along lol

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy? I've bought a bunch of the big items. Now need to buy little things and more clothes.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Jamie

EDD: 8/13

Baby's gender or gender prediction: 100% little girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Feeling pretty decent, starting to get some of those typical "later pregnancy" symptoms now though: heartburn, a little swelling in my ankles, harder moving around

What are you looking forward to this month?: Another ultrasound on the 8th, my birthday on the 17th

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We've only gotten clothes so far and have to buy everything else still (most things are picked out and we have all the money set aside, we're just holding off until we know more about selling our house)

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 2nd, 2013, 11:23 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
EDD: Aug 27

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Team blue!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Feeling okay, never had morning sickness though.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Seeing the baby again!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: A car seat and a few outfits...we still need a crib and more clothes, probably a bouncer and/or swing.

April 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Kelly

EDD: August 22nd

Baby's gender or gender prediction: boy!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: yes, most days I feel great!

What are you looking forward to this month?: more baby kicks!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: just small things really

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
April 2nd, 2013, 11:34 AM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Megan

EDD: August 10th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Feeling pretty good! Starting to ache a lot but good otherwise.

What are you looking forward to this month?: 7 year wedding anniversary and our "baby" turns 2!!!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: A few clothes and part of the bedding set. We still need like everything lol.

April 2nd, 2013, 11:34 AM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
Name: Christen
EDD: July 28

Baby's gender: Girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Morning sickness is gone, but fatigue is back.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Relaxing more, hopefully, before the stress of preparation gets to me.

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We have the nursery furniture and that is it

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

April 2nd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Holly

EDD: August 2nd

Baby's gender or gender prediction:* Girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?:*Never had any

What are you looking forward to this month?: my ultrasound on the 16th

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: I still need to get a crib

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

April 2nd, 2013, 11:50 AM
Super Mommy
Name: Theresa

EDD: August 1

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Did not have morning sickness. However, now Im dealing with adjusting to moving around with my round stomach. Also, achiness in my lower abdomen, extrerme fatigue, and moodiness.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Another ultrasound to check on baby's growth.

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: I have brought mainly clothes, and I don't know what else I have to buy until after my baby shower in June.

April 2nd, 2013, 12:02 PM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
EDD: 8/28

Baby's gender or gender prediction: BOY!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: yep, I feel pretty good right now. Occasional headaches still which are really annoying.

What are you looking forward to this month?: My mom coming to visit and getting another month along in this process and another month closer to DH coming home.

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We've only bought a crib. Still need everything else!

April 2nd, 2013, 12:06 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Jessica
EDD: August 13
Baby's gender or gender prediction: Its a girl!
How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: no morning sick ess! Now I'm just battling sciatica pain and excruciating pelvis pain that I believe is spd
What are you looking forward to this month?: being over and being one month closer to meeting my lil girl! Hoping she stays a girl!
What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: need travel system. That's the only absolute need we have left and some more clothes.

April 2nd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Super Mommy
Name: Leslie

EDD: August 25

Baby's gender or gender prediction: One boy one girl!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Pretty much. Still taking 1/2 a Zofran each morning, but the rest of the day is good.

What are you looking forward to this month?: My husband is graduating with his Bachelor's! Yay!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We have cribs, sheets, everything for baby boy (had DS's stuff all ready), and need clothes/blankets, etc for baby girl.
April 2nd, 2013, 12:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Kat

EDD: August 14th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Yes thank the Lord- I feel like a completely new person. Having a little swelling now but overall pretty good

What are you looking forward to this month?: Getting past the viability week 24

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: Still have to buy crib/dresser for the big things but have a pack n play, travel system and swing from DD

April 2nd, 2013, 12:51 PM
MissCiara's Avatar It's A Girl!
Name: Ciara

EDD: August 27th, 2013

Baby's gender or gender prediction: My gut says boy but I really want a girl! I of course will be happy with whatever god blesses me with!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: I am feeling great! Just dealing with fatigue again but not as bad as I did in the first trimester.

What are you looking forward to this month?: I am looking forward to seeing the baby and finding out the gender on the 12th!!!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: A babybjorn carrier, Eddie Bauer stroller, gender neutral onsies, a couple toys, pack n play, and socks.

I still need a car seat, gender specific clothing, a swing, and much more.

Last edited by MissCiara; April 2nd, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
April 2nd, 2013, 12:51 PM
Jhendrickson's Avatar Veteran
Name:Julianne

EDD:August 24, 2013

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Confirmed:BOY!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: Tired and achey, but good!

What are you looking forward to this month?:Second ultrasound on the 26th

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: Just some fun things, need pretty much EVERYTHING as this is our first baby
April 2nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Name:Monique

EDD: August 23

Baby's gender or gender prediction: hoping boy. Will know for sure this friday

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: FINALLY IT'S GONE

What are you looking forward to this month?: finding out gender, n the husband birthday n our anniversary & our anniversary trip

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: NOTHING! we don't know the gender yet n plus we already have the big stuff

April 2nd, 2013, 01:05 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Melissa

EDD: August 2nd

Baby's gender or gender prediction: Its a BOY

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: I feel great. Didnt get much morning sickness to begin with. I barely feel pregnant besides not fitting my clothes or finding it more awkward to turn to get things from my backseat. Minor constipation issues.

What are you looking forward to this month?: On April 24th I hit the 100 days left mark!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: I bought almost everything now! I worked on it before stopping my job to have all I need. I still need to buy storage bins for under the changing table, baby bath supplies, detergent, some more diapers and wipes, a baby book, and the non essential nursery decorations and toys.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 2nd, 2013, 01:10 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Name: Ellen

EDD: Aug 25th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: It's a boy!

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: It's been gone for awhile now.

What are you looking forward to this month?: Getting to 24 weeks

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: We have bought some clothes. We need to buy new bottles, formula, diapers, burp clothes, a new maya wrap, boppy pillow, play mat. And little odds and ends.

April 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
Super Mommy
Name: Jessica

EDD: August 20

Baby's gender or gender prediction: I feel like it's a girl

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: feeling good.

What are you looking forward to this month?:ultrasound tomorrow!!!! Bigger movements

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: so far I got a nursing pillow. So I pretty much need everything.
April 2nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
Veteran
Name: Ruth

EDD: Aug 15th

Baby's gender or gender prediction: ???????

How are you feeling, is your morning sickness gone?: All gone!

What are you looking forward to this month?: Getting more of a tummy!!

What have you bought for the baby/ What do you still need to buy?: Haven't gotten much yet . . . will start working on getting stuff together soon.

Tags
april 13 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search