just blah

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm having a moment this morning with my body and feel fat . Nothing that I put on this morning looked right and I got so frustrated. I'm normally a slim person and putting on extra weight just is so weird to me. Don't get mad at me for saying that but thats the best way I can explain it. I have to keep reminding myself that there is a growing little girl inside of me!

April 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think that's perfectly normal! When you work hard to control your body and then you get to a point (ie: pregnancy) where you kind of lose control of what it's doing, you're bound to feel blah about it all!

I wasn't thin to begin with but I have those days too! *hugs*

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 5th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had one of those days a few days ago. It was so bad in fact I sat down while my babies napped and cried for a good half hour. I felt better afterwards but still, pregnancy is rough.

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

April 5th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I agree it's completely normal feel that way from time to time. I think we all feel that way and it can be hard to get used to. **HUGS**

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

April 5th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Super Mommy
I feel that way today, too! It's hard feeling like your body isn't totally yours anymore (because it's not, really! It's being shared!)
April 5th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like that a lot. I'm gaining a little too quickly for my taste, and probably the doc's. I don't think I'll stay within the 25-35lb recommendation. AND I feel it worse this time around, I think, because I work in a department with a bunch of cute girls and everyone is always commenting and complimenting on looks. I feel like I have to get skinny again before I come back to work and I'll only have 8 weeks off!

April 5th, 2013, 09:42 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a very skinny person too and I felt like that before I was really showing. Now that my belly is a definite PREGNANT belly, I don't feel so blah about it, now I embrace it. I LOVE my big ole belly! I just wished my BUTT didn't grow too

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search