Anyone still have morning sickness? :(

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 04:30 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't have the "energy" they promise in the second trimester. And worse, my morning sickness still comes and goes. Don't get me wrong, it's no where as bad as it was for the first 15 weeks, but it's enough to hinder what I do in a day. On top of that, I now also have heartburn and indigestion, not to mention the back/hip/knee pain I've been having.

Anyone else still have morning sickness?
April 9th, 2013, 04:57 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
No morning sickness here.. But I also am having fatigue on a daily basis and horrible hip pain

April 9th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs*
No MS here but definitely have achiness and fatigue and heartburn!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 9th, 2013, 05:02 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not this pregnancy, but had it the entire pregnancy with 3 of my kiddos and it SUCKED. Hang in there.

April 9th, 2013, 05:42 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm wondering if maybe it isn't m/s.. you said you have heartburn and indigestion..Have you taken anything for it? . I've had digestive issues that are like m/s but I wasn't pregnant. Are you really gassy? Do you have pain in your right shoulder blade? Could be gallstones/gallbladder. Trouble swallowing, pain in the chest.. maybe acid reflux? UTI's can cause nausea... pain when peeing?? Discharge with an odor? BV also causes nausea... sorry your still not feeling well... I have noticed in just the past maybe 10 days an increase in sleepiness. I think it's because our babies are doing alot of growing.

April 9th, 2013, 05:54 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The heartburn/indigestion comes at a different times than the nausea. I also notice I get nausea more when I'm tired (which is how I was at the beginning of pregnancy, too. For once, I'm not gassy (well, burping, but not gas the other way) which I was at the start of pregnancy. It's DEFINITELY not my gallbladder . . . because I don't have one anymore Mine was taken out for severe gallstones when I was 14. I had to have emergency surgery. No pain while peeing. No discharge with odor. My morning sickness never really went all the away, just got better, so I'm pretty sure that is what it is.
April 9th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
Luckily I feel great in the 2nd tri except for this horrible constipation. I cleaned my grocery store out of prunes the other day.

April 9th, 2013, 06:27 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
The heartburn/indigestion comes at a different times than the nausea. I also notice I get nausea more when I'm tired (which is how I was at the beginning of pregnancy, too. For once, I'm not gassy (well, burping, but not gas the other way) which I was at the start of pregnancy. It's DEFINITELY not my gallbladder . . . because I don't have one anymore Mine was taken out for severe gallstones when I was 14. I had to have emergency surgery. No pain while peeing. No discharge with odor. My morning sickness never really went all the away, just got better, so I'm pretty sure that is what it is.
well.. I hope it goes away soon for you!

April 9th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No morning sickness here. Hope yours disappears!

I do however feel like the tin man lol my body aches. And heart burn.... boooo. If I bend over shortly after eating I get to throw up a little in my mouth. Fun right?

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Last edited by Dandelion; April 9th, 2013 at 07:07 PM.
April 9th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure you just described my pregnancy. I've just started getting horrible heartburn, and about once a day (usually lunch), I have to stop for 20-30 minutes and just breath so I don't throw up.
Pregnancy is fun, huh? Good thing the ending has a pretty good reward.
April 9th, 2013, 07:55 PM
carolinashore's Avatar Veteran
I never had m/s this time around. Instead anything even remotely gross makes me gag/throw up. I also have nasal congestion that has caused me to get sick a few times. Heartburn is starting to get worse, and the arthritis that hardly ever bothers me has been a constant issue for a couple weeks now.

April 9th, 2013, 08:32 PM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep :/ I have recently started getting really bad motion sickness in the car too. I actually have a hard time eating now because of the way Alice sits so I feel sick from hunger and eat two bites and feel like Im about to voimit. Fun stuff :/ Sorry your dealing with it too!

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search