Come oooooon August

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Honestlymonique
  • 1 Post By mrskfet
  • 1 Post By ElliotsMommy13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I feel like i'm stretched to the max. I know I still got a couple more pounds to go but I feel like i'm about to pop already. Terrell Nathan is always so low n stays on my right side, n I wake up so sore. This is my 4th pregnancy and I never felt like this so early on. He is very VERY active n with him being low I be holding the bottom of my stomach like he's going to drop out lol. I'm so ready for August to get here lol. I'm enjoying it but at the same time its been really hard with the pain n sickness. The husband and I decided b4 we found out the sex that this is our last one. We were gone try for one more but after the all day m/s for the first four months n me having no energy at all we decided three was enough. Crazy thing is yesterday he mention he might wanna try for another boy n i said "nope this baby making factory is closed, windows are boarded up, locks n chains on the door and armed body guards patrolling the area CLOSED!!!" I always wanted to adopted anyway. I just ready for August to get here n i can meet my lil prince n my family will be complete.

April 10th, 2013, 09:42 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm ready to meet my little man too and pregnancy is really hard, I cant imagine willingly going through all of this again lol maybe I'll feel differently after Jace gets here but for now next baby for us is 3 or 4 years away, maybe more lol
Ray88 likes this.
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 10th, 2013, 09:53 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too! But then I think no August comes and soon after winters here! Haha.

April 10th, 2013, 10:33 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
This pregnancy has been easy so far. I have had harder ones, but I feel good this time. I'm trying to enjoy the pregnancy because I think this is it.

I have so much going on between now and August I think its going to go very quickly. We have a birthday this month, two next month, my oldest sons prom, graduation, and grad party by the first week in June and all the kids out of school the last week of June right before my #4 sons bday.
I am waiting for July just to get a break. LOL

Dh was supposed to go for his vasectomy consult, but hasn't made the appointment yet. I'm not doing anything permanent or hormonal, so that leaves him. I woke up this morning and told him he needs to call because I had a dream I was pregnant at 49!!! LOL
#12 is on the way
April 10th, 2013, 10:35 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking the same thing the past few days about feeling soo stretched! I feel like I breathe deep and my skin wont stretch to acomodate my lungs! I have another 114 days of this?!? haha. I am starting to realize that I better start slathering up the belly or the stretch marks might be bad! August is coming quick, though. I can wait.
Ray88 likes this.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 10th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you ladies! I definitely am feeling the pregnancy in full swing right now and I'm super curious what it's going to be like at 8-9 months pregnant this summer!

We're undecided if this is the last one... DH thinks 4 kids is plenty. I have to agree honestly... but *I* want at least one more. If that makes any sense? we'll see

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 10th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Time is flying for me. not too stretched yet but I'm not looking forward to that feeling! :/

This is supposed to be our last baby. Dh says he's getting the big vasectomy done after she's born. He's no fun lol he thinks I'm joking when I say I want 3 more lol

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 10th, 2013, 02:16 PM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like his name, especially the Nathan part
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search