Who do you think baby will look like?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 06:14 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
One of my favorite things to do now is imagine what Jace will look like Kev and I dont share too many traits so its a huuuuge guessing game lol the only thing we know for sure is that he will most likely have some type of curly hair since both of ours is curly. In the one good profile picture we have of Jace, it looks like he has my nose but I have a feeling he's going to look more like Kev. I really hope he doesnt burn in the sun like his father does so hopefully he'll get a bit more of my skins characteristics lol no matter what he looks like though, he will be perfect

Who do you think your baby will look more like?
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 12th, 2013, 06:17 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
From the 3 pics the doc gave me baby girl is daddy's twin! She defiantly has his eyes and upper lip!
mrskfet likes this.

April 12th, 2013, 06:19 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I honestly think that he'll look like my DH! I know my DS is a SPITTING image of him and we call him baby d. (DH's first initial) When I had my last ultrasound when they did the profile picture this baby has DH's NOSE!! So does my DS! I would love for my boys to look alike!
mrskfet likes this.

April 12th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I know this baby will have my nose but I hope he looks like his father. My oldest looks like me but tall like her father n our youngest looks like Dh n short like me so we really have no clue.

April 12th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
I am hoping like the other boys, his daddy. manbeast is the beauty in our relationship.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
April 12th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping Zoey will look mostly like me lol my ds looks so much like my husband. My dd looks like me. I prefer my girls at least look like me lol

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 12th, 2013, 07:00 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Haven't had a child yet that looked like me, LOL, so I am gonna guess she will look like her daddy.
#12 is on the way
April 12th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
My oldest and yougest look like me (and each other - we have a hard time telling some of their pictures apart!!). My middle daughter looks like her Dad. So who knows... I'm kinda hoping more like me again for the simple fact that they have a smaller bone structure and labor/birth is a bit easier haha

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

April 12th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
my daughter doesn't look a THING like me. She is the spitting image of her dad so it would be nice to have a kid look like me. In the last profile shot we got the baby doesn't look like either one of us. lol.

April 12th, 2013, 08:06 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have NO clue. My first 3 favor their daddy and my last baby is ME as a boy! So who knows. I'm thinking she will have red hair since we had 2 black haired babies, one brown haired baby, one blonde haired baby, so we're needing a red head!!

April 12th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still can't figure out who Haeden looks more like, so I have no clue!

April 12th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Super Mommy
The profile ultrasound picture of the little boy twin looks EXACTLY like my DS, who is the spitting image of DH. The profile of the little girl has a more delicate nose and chin, so I'm wondering if it was a poor picture or if she will get more of my characteristics. Either way, it's so fun to see them grow into themselves and see how much they change over the years.
April 12th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really have no clue who she will look like more, but she well definitely have blue eyes since her dad and I both have blue eyes, and I'm almost certain she's going to have blonde hair. But, I am hoping she will have my nose and her dads lips and his perfectly straight white teeth lol

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

April 12th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
From the ultrasounds we've seen so far, she's got her Daddy's nose and mouth. The 3d u/s this week we saw her and immediately both of us said, "She looks like Madison!" (DH's daughter) We didn't get a good look at her eyes because the placenta was in the way

My DS looks a lot like me, an DH's kids look a lot like him... so it's really a toss up! I hope she looks enough like both of us that all 3 of the kids will look at her and see part of them

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 12th, 2013, 09:13 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea! My oldest looks just like me, and so does one of my twins. The other twin looks like my mom. My son looks like his father.

I am sure this baby will be a combo of both of us. I think she will be the lightest in complexion of all my kids too. Since both my dad, DH's dad and me all have blue eyes, I am hoping that gene got passed on. I actually think baby has her dad's chin too, from the ultrasound photos.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
April 12th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Jhendrickson's Avatar Veteran
All of my friends tell me their first looked like the daddy (especially if it is a boy). I sure hope ours does
April 12th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
There is a website thingy where you upload both pics of you and daddy and it does a babay would look like pic?

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
April 12th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well Jakob has blonde hair (DH's) and blue eyes (mine) so I'm hoping this baby has the opposite, which would be dark hair and green eyes

April 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no idea! DS1 is the clone of my DH. DS2 started out looking more like me but he is looking a lot more like DH now. From U/S pics baby girl looks like she is a mix between DS1 and DS2. She has DS1s lips but DS2s nose haha!

April 12th, 2013, 03:49 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
it's funny- people will say that my girls look like me until they meet my husband and then they say they look like him. I think they are a good mixture of both of us. We kind of have some of the same characteristics, so that helps. He has super blond hair though, and I had light blond hair when I was little and dark blonde when older (I color it lighter).. that happened to my oldest dd. My two younger dd's have super blond hair. For some reason, I keep thinking this baby will have dark hair. I don't know how that is possible, but I guess it is even though blond is dominant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search