fun er trip

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kjm

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Veteran
so i have been having palpitations since yesterday, this happened a month ago and lasted for four days. im getting at least five within a ten minute period. i can feel every palpitation and it's almost like the wind gets knocked out of me for a second and i get light headed. i havent been worried about it but my husband was, so i went in and got it checked out and the ekg was showing PVC's. the doctor said he wasnt sure what it was due to but i should go to my primary physician and get put on a holter monitor and do some lab work. i know pvc's are quite common most people dont notice them. its just an annoying pain in the *** to make sure it isnt something more to it, quite honestly i really think it is just all stress related. now to find a primary physician
April 12th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have the same problem and it's stress related! My doc didn't even want me getting it checked out, she told me to take a nap 1x a day, told DH to do more cooking/cleaning, and to relax! Hope everything works out and you feel better
kearsty20 likes this.

April 12th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Its common in pregnancy for an under-lying heart condition to be exacerbated and to throw PVC's. I have Wolff Parkinson White syndrome that I have had since I was a kid and several ablations later, I still occasionally have runs of SVT. It gets worse in pregnancy. I would definitely go with the holter monitor suggestion just to rule out anything more serious. The holter is a pain but at least will let the Dr see what is happening.

April 12th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Veteran
since i was a kid occasionally i would feel flutters sometimes once a month sometimes once every six months it was so random never had it checked out im wondering with the pregnancy and stress its just heightened. im just worried my ob is going to use that as a reason to not let me try for a vbac.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search