Baby Check In...

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2013, 07:31 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who still doesn't know gender (who plans on finding out--I know some of you don't know cuz ya don't want to lol)?
Who still doesn't have a name for baby?
April 14th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know both...
Lost, are you any closer to picking a name?

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 14th, 2013, 07:41 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Yup we know the sex and chose a name!

April 14th, 2013, 07:45 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a feeling about a name, but we'll decide when we meet her. My husband won't give up on Pepper and I don't hate it but I don't love it. Seems too much of a novelty name, but we'll see...
April 14th, 2013, 08:18 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I haven't found out yet BUT I will in 8 days on the 22nd yay ! Have a girl name and a boy first name not a middle name
Hesperleigh, FL Mama and mom2K&G like this.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
April 14th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
I have no name. I don't know if we'll ever have a name. We haven't talked about it since DH left on deployment since all we do is argue when we talk about it

He is hell bent on naming the child after him and I just think that is egotistical and sets a bad precedence that this baby has to 'follow' in his footsteps. Maybe I'm just being too sensitive about it...

April 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
we are still nameless. We haven't had much of a chance to talk about it for more than a couple minutes in passing.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

April 14th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Super Mommy
We are not finding out gender but we have names for girl and boy that we are happy with.
April 14th, 2013, 09:46 AM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We know the sex and have a first name but no middle name yet!

April 14th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
check, and check

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
April 14th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Super Mommy
We thiiiink we have names picked out, but in kind of a casual, might-change-our-minds sort of way.
For now, we like Grayson and Tessa. I'm still not totally sold on Tessa, but DH LOVES it. I still like Rory and Ailey as alternative girl names. I think we are settled on Grayson , though!
What names are you considering, Lost? (If you're willing to share. No stress if you want to keep it private. )
April 14th, 2013, 02:49 PM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have an idea of a name for her but I don't think we will commit until she is here. Although big brothers already call her Finley so I think we will be sticking with it haha!

April 14th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fins View Post
I have no name. I don't know if we'll ever have a name. We haven't talked about it since DH left on deployment since all we do is argue when we talk about it

He is hell bent on naming the child after him and I just think that is egotistical and sets a bad precedence that this baby has to 'follow' in his footsteps. Maybe I'm just being too sensitive about it...
Maybe a compromise? We naming our son Terrell (Dh name) nathan (we will call him Nathan). So u can give him your husband first name n give him his own middle.

April 14th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
On Friday we found out we're having a girl. We'd easily settled on a boy's name before, but hadn't even discussed a girl's name. We may be at this awhile. We have a short list right now--mostly because we don't seem to like most of the names we're coming across--but I'm not sure any of them is her. And figuring out a first-middle combo is tricking me up.

I know we have plenty of time, but I want to get this figured out right away. Guess I just want one less decision to make.
April 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
We are having a little boy and I am soo excited loooking through my sons clothing and getting to use them again! Our playroom is pretty much filled with boy toys too! I bought my daughter and son big sister and big brother t shirts and I found a little brother onesie I can use! My little guys really likes to move around and likes to go under my ribs already and I just have a feeling he will be my biggest yet and both my kids were 7 lbs 15 ozs! I also think he will make his appearance in the middle of August just when his sister starts Kindergarten, he he!

We have narrowed down our list to about 4-5 names I really like and I just have to convince my husband to go with my plan, he he! I really wanted to incorporate my mom's first or middle name in honor of her since she passed away 3 years ago in August and very close to my due date! I usually don't share names but I will say we are almost 100% sure we are going with Kayden for a middle name since my mom's middle name was Kay We want to pick something more unique for his first name and also something that goes well with my kids names which are Skyla and Ty. Both of my kids middle names are very meaningful and they are named after people who passed away in our family. My daughter's middle name is Helen after my Great Grandma who was a wonderful person who died in her 80's and my son's middle name is Lyman after my husband's father who died when he was only in his 30's and my husband was only 6 years old but has only great memories of him. He was of Scottish heritage and ourt last name is Scottish and we are actually part of a Scottish clan and we go to festivals every year!

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
April 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We know we are having a girl but don't have a name. Although dh did say he would tell me what he's chosen tonight.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
April 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM
My MOMA ultrasound is this Thursday but I think we are going to wait and be surprised this time. I don't know if I'll be able to be strong enough not to look though! But very excited to be at the halfway point
April 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM
As far as names go we have our top five boy and girl names but we wait til we meet to name them And we never share our names before because people usually have strong opinions about them and well it just seems like our little secret from the world that we get to make together when we meet our new little one on that special birthday
April 14th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're having a boy and we have a name picked out We're not sharing though until he's here!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

April 14th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We know the sex and are locked down on a full name! Woot woot!

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search