o_0 (rant)

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Today is Dh 30 birthday and I decided he should go to Atlanta tomorrow instead of us going to new Orleans liked planned for our anniversary which is Monday. I want him to go and have fun n all that stuff but I also want him to go because I need a break from him. He is driving me up the wall.

Okay a lil background: he consider Atl his hometown even though he was born here. It's all he talks about n how he misses it. His parents are there n we plan to go next weekend so I thought it would be good for both of us if he goes by himself n have a good time.

Well he is tripping, he says he wanna go but is dragging his feet about every lil thing. He hasn't told his mom he coming or booked the ticket (his dad works for the airline so he can do it at anytime n get it for really cheap), he hasn't packed r found someone to take him to the airport. Than last night I said "well u don't want a cake right since u leaving the next day n won't be able to enjoy it". The kids n I barely eat cake n it would go to waste. He gets all moody n says "NO forget it, I guess I'm not gone do anything for my birthday, I guess its just another day". 0_o how is it another day when u going out of town for the whole weekend, kids free to celebrate it.

He has been acting so selfish n I'm just tired of dealing with it. I just don't feel like dealing with him along with kids, pregnancy and finals. Lol I feel like telling him to go stay with his grandparents till August. I have no patience for the dramatics. Anyway I just needed to vent.

April 18th, 2013, 11:12 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
its ok.. the big 3-0 gets guys really moody anyway.. My ex DH turned 30 last year when I was with him and despite things being rocky with us since he was up to no good he definitely does his birthday like a diva usually.. He insists on a Carvel Ice Cream Cake EVERY year for his birthday. I wrote on it "Happy 29th Birthday (again)" in that gel icing pen and it came out really cute and I planned the weekend in a 4star hotel with my entire month's pay in Berlin and since he likes fish I set up tours to the AquaDom and their other ocean themed things there in the English tours when available.. and he still got all moody.. I blame it on the age he was turning. I hope once the birthday week passes he will get over the moodyness..

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search