Log In Sign Up

Eye Color Calculator


Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelllilee
  • 1 Post By 4littleloves

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
April 18th, 2013, 10:26 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,167
http://genetics.thetech.org/online-e...-children-have

It says our baby has a 40% chance of blue eyes, 10% chance of green eyes and 50% chance of brown.
__________________
Yolanta
Mama to many:
DD: 18yo
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
April 18th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,925
100% Blue. LOL.
__________________
Thank you, Vicki! Love my siggy!



Reply With Quote
  #3  
April 18th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,741
6% blue, 27% green, 66% brown...

although, DH is adopted so his parents eye colors are iffy. his DS has blue eyes and i know everyone in his ex-wifes family has brown eyes (their DD also has brown), so DH may have a blue gene thrown in there lol
__________________


*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*






Reply With Quote
  #4  
April 18th, 2013, 10:37 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Somewhere near Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,957
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
5.1% Blue, 8.5% Green, and 86.3% Brown.

We have one with bluish eyes, one with greenish eyes, and two with brown eyes out of our 4 so far.
__________________
Jenifer....The Queen Bee
#12 is on the way
Reply With Quote
  #5  
April 18th, 2013, 10:55 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,668
20% Blue, 13.3% Green, 66.6% Brown..

Pretty cool calculator. Im also pretty sure he will have brown eyes.
__________________

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
April 18th, 2013, 11:07 AM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 885
100 percent blue!

People always comment on my kids eyes because they are really big and blue, but then I tell them I would be surprised if they were brown because only my Grandma has brown eyes on both sides of the family. Of course they are lucky because they got their dad's big eyes and also long eye lashes! I think this guy might have big blue eyes and red hair since my husband's father had red hair, but who knows, he he!
__________________
Kelly and John- Married: Sep 30th, 2006

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013






My kids are growing up soo fast!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
April 18th, 2013, 11:31 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,905
50% brown, 30% green, 20% blue

My youngest has brown eyes. I don't know what color to call my other two. My daughters are kind of a muddy green color and my sons are dark blue/gray with flecks of gold and muddy green.
__________________
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the beautiful siggy!
Check out the Attachment Parenting Board for Effective Parenting Solutions.
PM me if have questions about autism, TTC gender swaying, natural childbirth, going "vaccine-free", or if you are looking for gentle discipline advice.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
April 18th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 990
bummer - I don't know what color eyes DH's parents have. lol
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #9  
April 18th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 12,934
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
66% brown, 20% blue, 13.3% green

interesting... though it doesn't take into account mixed eye colors. DH has brownish green. Do I call them brown or do I call them green? lol. Likewise, mine are bluish green.

So far we have 2 VERY blue eyed kids and one green eyed.
Anchored likes this.
__________________
Kellisa, Mama to:
Courtney, Nola, Kya, and Whitney

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!




Reply With Quote
  #10  
April 18th, 2013, 11:47 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Posts: 1,691
50% Blue and 50% Green.

DS has the most amazing blue eyes I would LOVE of baby boy had the same!!
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #11  
April 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: long island, ny
Posts: 1,247
my results were 30.0% our child will have blue eyes & 70% green
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #12  
April 19th, 2013, 12:32 PM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 1,328
50% blue, 50% green, 0% brown
__________________
Kelli
Wifey to Mike since 06.21.03
Mommy to Nathan James born 11.20.09
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13




Reply With Quote
  #13  
April 19th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 1,100
Without even taking this, I know my son eyes will be brown lol. I hope their light brown like his father.I love Dh eyes.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #14  
April 19th, 2013, 01:48 PM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 931
50% Brown, 29% green, 20% blue
__________________
~Jen






Reply With Quote
  #15  
April 19th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 271
Ours says 50% green, 50% blue.
So far we have 3 very blue eyed boys. I sure hope baby girl gets them too..
mom2K&G likes this.
__________________

Lanae: Mommy to Ethan, Will, Alex and Surprise baby GIRL due August 15, 2013!


Reply With Quote
  #16  
April 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,556
15% blue or 85% green. DS has very very blue eyes, however I did as well until I was around 3 when they turned green.
__________________


Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy





10-30-12


Reply With Quote
  #17  
April 20th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Orillia,Ontario,Canada
Posts: 18,319
100% blue. so that's that! we already have one blue eyed child together.
__________________
Our 3rd baby GIRL coming in August ♥

Reply With Quote
  #18  
April 20th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 594
11.2% Blue, 88.7% Green, 0.0% Brown. I'm surprised, since 3/4 grandparents have brown eyes! DS has beautiful blue eyes, though.
This is so fun!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
April 22nd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Veteran
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 169
I really wish that this took into account hazel eyes. My husband has very typical hazel eyes, along with both his siblings. Because I can only put in "brown" for him, I feel like the calculations are way off.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0