some f- up poop! i could scream!!! long rant story and a bunch of bs

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Veteran
so i finally started calling around to different doctors to find one that does vbac's due to the fact my doctor refused to run simple lab work and i didnt trust her yaddy ya, ANYWAYS i talked to one of these dr's nurses and here was our convo me "hi, i was wondering if any doctors in the office allow vbac's?" nurse "yes they do but you cant be over twenty weeks" me "well im 22 weeks and the dr i have now i just dont trust her judgment she wouldnt care for me while having awful symptoms and i ended up being hypoglycemic" nurse "who's your ob?" me " dr. yaddy ya so so B face" nurse (in a very confused tone) "she said she would do a vbac for you?" me "yes" (confusion) nurse "well im a triage nurse at the hospital and dr yaddy ya so so B face does NOT have hospital privleges!" me "uhm what? ive been driving almost and hour out to see her because she said she can do a vbac" nurse "call the hospital to make sure but as far as i know she can not use the hospital, let me talk to the dr's in the office and see what i can do for you, im so sorry this is very unfair for you" so i thanked her called both hospitals in that area and both said she does not have privleges there!!!! i am beyond FURIOUS! the nurse called me back later and said the dr's in office are really booked but to send my medical records over there the doctors will look at it and she will push for them to take my case. im just flabergasted i dont know what to think. i went into dr b faces office to get my medical records and i questioned the receptionist saying well i called this one hospital and they said she doesnt have privleges there, and the receptionist said yea she doesnt at that hospital i said oh well i called the other hospital who also said she doesnt have privleges there either! the receptionist says she's in between hospitals and i would have to talk with her about it and hopefully she may have a hospital by the time i deliver. two years ago i know for a fact she delivered at one of these hospitals and my guess would be she got her privleges taken away. what the heck was her game plan when i went into labor?????????
April 25th, 2013, 10:22 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! That's horrible! I hope the new place takes you!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 25th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Veteran
thank you i am just feeling really defeated right now besides a happy healthy baby all i wanted was a vbac or at least someone to give me a chance at one... crossing my fingers and praying
April 25th, 2013, 11:36 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
***. that his horrible! I really hope you get this new doctor! that is messed up.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

April 26th, 2013, 05:59 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
That is pretty messed up. I definitely find someone else. I haven't heard of doc's not taking you after 20 weeks, I know of some around me that won't take you after 28 weeks, but 20 seems very early. Hopefully the new place will see you, it isn't like you haven't had any prenatal care.
Good luck!!
#12 is on the way
April 26th, 2013, 06:06 AM
mrsmckenzie1's Avatar Veteran
Thats horrible. I hope they get you in. If you had just moved or by fluke figured out you were preggers something would need to be done.

April 26th, 2013, 06:22 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YIKES!!!! That is insane I hope the new doctors will take you on.
April 26th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Oh my gosh! I'm keeping all my fingers crossed this new office can take you! Please keep us updated.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

April 26th, 2013, 06:42 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man! I hope you find a new doc asap. That's soooo sketchy of your old doc.

April 26th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Things like that they should tell u up front so u can decided if u wanna stay with her. I would be beyond pissed.

April 26th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Veteran
I'm just so scared she may have ruined my chances for a vbac. How is that even legal to lead your patients on like that? I'm worried about the other ladies I've seen in there who were ready to pop and wonder to if anyone was planning avbac
April 26th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats scary! good luck!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

April 26th, 2013, 03:50 PM
IvyMommy's Avatar Veteran
That is horrible ! Praying the new dr can take you and for a successful vac ! I enjoyed my vbsc so much more than my first since it was a csection

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search