So ready for August to come...

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By yvee80
  • 2 Post By Honestlymonique
  • 4 Post By MissCiara
  • 1 Post By mom2K&G
  • 1 Post By Mself145
  • 1 Post By soccermamatomany
  • 1 Post By BabyT_heart_beat
  • 1 Post By Dandelion

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2013, 01:44 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
Last night was my first uncomfortable night with body aches! My tummy feels so heavy now and its not even that big!!!! This litle girl, although I am still just feeling little kicks I can feel her moving aroind switching positions...she has really said she will be comfy until August at my expense lol!!!! August hurry up !!!!!!!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
April 27th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Ughh I miss sleeping anyway I wanted now I mostly gotta stay on my left side cause when I turn to my right he will kick the crap out of me n keep kicking tell I turn over. Like no joke he is not having it.
mommy_to_nico and Ray88 like this.

April 27th, 2013, 02:33 PM
MissCiara's Avatar It's A Girl!
I know what you mean! I miss sleeping on my stomach! August will be here before we know it!
April 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i agree, i can't sleep at nite comfortably, i can only sleep on my left side, i got leg cramps, i have 5 pillows and still uncomfortable with my arm and i miss my stomach and my right side.

April 27th, 2013, 03:16 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That has been me, too!! My left side is the only way I am comfortable and if I lean too far forward he keeps kicking me there to tell me to move back.. My right side is comfortable but I tend to get winded or sooo achy that I have to switch back to my left after about 20 minutes. I miss stomach sleeping but I will still try to avoid it after because Ive read a lot of places saying that stomach sleeping causes boobs to sag faster.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 27th, 2013, 03:36 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I'm right there with ya! Im starting to walk slower and hips are hurting. I can feel baby boy moving ALL the time. He loves my bladder Yes I agree August needs to hurry up!
yvee80 likes this.

April 27th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Super Mommy
Same here! Sleeping on my side constantly is so not comfortable >_< I used to only be able to sleep on my belly with my hands under my pillow! Now I wake up with an aching neck, lower back, shoulder, hips sometimes if my leg slips off the body pillow. Booooo! I hear you too on your belly feeling heavy even though it's not even that big yet! I've been having to put the pillow under my belly now when I sleep to kind of hold it up and help with my back. Without it, it feels like my belly is pulling my back in and hurtsssssss >_<

April 27th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Veteran
I have always slept on my side, but now that i'm pregnant i cant get comfortable that way at all! At 5-13 weeks i could only sleep on my stomach, and i never did that before in my life. I have been sleeping on my back since then, and the last 3 weeks or so i started sleeping with a boppy pillow wedged to the side, under my hips relieve the pressure, and i must say it feels so much better. My mom heard me say how much that pillow has saved my back, and she ordered me another one. One to feed baby, and one to support my back while feeding/rocking baby when she comes.
MommyPenguin4 likes this.
April 27th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mself145 View Post
My mom heard me say how much that pillow has saved my back, and she ordered me another one. One to feed baby, and one to support my back while feeding/rocking baby when she comes.
How nice of mom! I WISH I could still sleep on my back because I used to sleep that way too. On my back but with the body pillow kind of wedged under one side and it was amazing Now though I can't even do that without my thighs going numb lol booooo!

April 28th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel like I'm way too big for 22 weeks and it's scaring me what my body is going to feel like in August! I keep stalking all your baby bump photos and I don't know why my stomach is so big

April 28th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fins View Post
I feel like I'm way too big for 22 weeks and it's scaring me what my body is going to feel like in August! I keep stalking all your baby bump photos and I don't know why my stomach is so big
I am sorta scared too lol I already have a decent bump... imagine what I'll have 10 weeks from now! Oy!

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
April 29th, 2013, 09:47 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ditto here too! I am uncomfortable too, and it is only going to get worse.

I can't wait for August to hurry up so I can meet our little miracle girl!!
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
April 29th, 2013, 09:54 AM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
Why is it most uncomfortable at night?? Ugh if I am lounging around on the bed I am totally fine but as soon as bedtime hits its all things painful. DH laughed at me once saying that I was trying so hard to sleep on my stomach in my sleep. I do not recall that but that's something I would do because I am a stomach sleeper. I can't stay comfy long on my sides.
yvee80 likes this.

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

April 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Super Mommy
Seriously is it August yet?!! Now I'm starting to wake up to numb hands from sleeping on my side lol ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

April 29th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Ok now I'm miserable and literally counting down the days!! I have tried & failed to crack my back all day. I can only do it by laying on my stomach so.... yea. My back feels like crap. I can't sit upright comfortably. I want to lay on the floor, roll around, and whine. :O

{ chemical 10/26/12}
April 29th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
I want to lay on the floor, roll around, and whine. :O
Oh please do! LOL! I feel like such a whiner nowadays and poor BF has to hear it all the time lol I do that sometimes though! I'll lay on the floor for a little bit to stretch out my back and pull my shirt up and rub my belly and be like, "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_<" BF will come in, "what are you doing babe?!" LOL!

April 29th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 View Post

Oh please do! LOL! I feel like such a whiner nowadays and poor BF has to hear it all the time lol I do that sometimes though! I'll lay on the floor for a little bit to stretch out my back and pull my shirt up and rub my belly and be like, "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >_<" BF will come in, "what are you doing babe?!" LOL!
I literally did that earlier while stretching/trying to crack my back on the floor. Hahaha

{ chemical 10/26/12}
April 29th, 2013, 06:58 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like the baby is SOOOOO low and I wish he would move up some

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search