*Dates & Rules!*

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Anchored
  • 1 Post By Anchored
  • 1 Post By ElliotsMommy13
  • 1 Post By Anchored

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DATES:
May 20: MAIL OUT
June 1: OPEN!!

*If there are any special circumstances let me know and we can try to make other arrangements if need be.

RULES:
1. You must adhere to the dates above!
2. Our limit is a $15-$20 minimum, and this does not include your postage. (You may choose to spend more than the set minimum, but you must remember that whoever is sending to you may not be able to spend the same amount)
3. Partners are secret- don't spoil the fun! Feel free to share with other participants if you'd like but make sure they're going to keep your secret.
4. Registries were not mandatory, but in the event you received a partner who requested something specific from their registry please try your best to stick to that. (Side note: I did try to pair up those who requested to buy from a registry with people who wanted their items to come from their registry)

WHAT NOW?
Get to shoppin'!

Also, feel free to use this forum as a place to find answers from your partner! I will post a few starter topics to get the ball rolling but feel free to post your own!
-When you see a new topic that applies to you, please answer it! Most of them will be pretty generic, but some may pertain specifically to boy moms/girl moms/team green moms.
-When you post a new topic, try not to be too specific or your partner may be suspicious!

SENDING OUT
***When you are ready to mail your gift out, please either PM me here or message me (jamie@nailsadored.com) and let me know you've sent so I can mark it in my document! You do not have to tell me who you sent to, only that it's been sent.***

Flat rate posting from USPS is your best friend, especially if you've bought multiple items or heavier items! You can often save quite a few dollars by using this option.
You are not restricted to using USPS, you can use anything you need to (FedEx, UPS, etc)

AFTER YOU RECEIVE:
PM me and let me know you've received so I can mark it

Feel free to send your partner a thank you PM!

Post a new topic in here - pictures of what you received would be awesome!!
(I suggest everyone take a picture of what they are sending prior to mailing it out just in case your partner isn't able to take one after she gets it. You can post it for her!)

KeLLiC09 likes this.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

April 28th, 2013, 07:25 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So where exactly can we ask questions? are they going to be their own topics within the Be My Guest section? also, should we mail out as close to May 20th as possible or can we mail early?

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 28th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Yep make a new topic and ask your question. One topic per question would be best I think, and putting the question in the title to get attention?

You can mail whenever you'd like as long as its by the 29th
ElliotsMommy13 likes this.

*Thank you to

April 28th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Are homemade gifts allowed? Though I suppose there is a difference in quality to consider....

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

April 28th, 2013, 08:50 PM
I think so!

I'll post a topic and when everyone answers you'll see if your partner wants homemade

*Thank you to

April 29th, 2013, 08:39 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2Chase View Post
Yep make a new topic and ask your question. One topic per question would be best I think, and putting the question in the title to get attention?

You can mail whenever you'd like as long as its by the 29th

Thanks! I added all 3 questions I had.. I also included my answer to those questions just in case my buyer wants to know and they don't have to re-ask..

When posting questions, I'd like to request people to answer them themselves, too, if applicable.
Anchored likes this.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 29th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Oh yeah, definitely! These questions can really help out everyone!

I'm going to make a topic on the main board to make sure everyone is checking in here and answering!
ElliotsMommy13 likes this.

*Thank you to

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search