Kinda worried

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JessKeller24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2013, 06:08 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
Starting Thursday last week, I noticed a decrease in Jace's activity. At first I wasnt concerned because he's had days like this before where he's pretty quiet and I figured it would go back to "normal" in a few days. Well....it hasnt. He's still kicking and what not, it just not nearly as much as before. There used to be times that he seriously wouldnt stop moving ALL day and then he would do the same thing the next day too. I also started to think that his sleep cylce changed because I noticed his activity increased at night, and during the night when I would wake up he would give me a couple of hard kicks. Last night that didnt happen much either though :/ am I being paranoid? Ever since the scare we had about a month ago I have been more worried about him, I wonder if that's starting to have an effect on his behavior. Both of my doctor's appointments are this Friday so hopefully time goes fast so I can see him again and know that he's really okay :/
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 29th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
I'm so sorry you're having to worry! Hopefully he's just moving around most when you're unable to feel it. Please keep us updated on how you're doing and how your appointment goes. I can't remember if I see you posting this or not, but did you switch providers?

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

April 29th, 2013, 07:14 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think around this time they go through a growth spurt. You can start doing kick counts now too.
alittlelost likes this.

April 29th, 2013, 07:28 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto. They are going through a growth spurt and so they are taking up more room in there. Less room to move around. Our bodies will catch up and we'll feel more again. I was like this 2 weeks ago but now baby is moving a lot again
April 29th, 2013, 07:53 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Elliot did the same to me.. He had me worried a couple days when I barely felt anything. I feel him more now.. Come to think of it, I was getting what felt like round ligament pains right before I stopped feeling him moving so pretty sure it just got crowded in there and he went through a growth spurt to stretch my stomach out more.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Last edited by ElliotsMommy13; April 29th, 2013 at 08:41 AM.
April 29th, 2013, 09:17 AM
mrskfet's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husher View Post
I'm so sorry you're having to worry! Hopefully he's just moving around most when you're unable to feel it. Please keep us updated on how you're doing and how your appointment goes. I can't remember if I see you posting this or not, but did you switch providers?
We were going to but ended up not doing it. We finally got approved for Medicaid and since my doc was already part of the program we stayed with her, I was lazy :/ lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamarie247 View Post
Elliot did the same to me.. He had me worried a couple days when I barely felt anything. I feel him more now.. Come to think of it, I was getting what felt like round ligament pains right before I stopped feeling him moving so pretty sure it just got crowded in there and he went through a growth spurt to stretch my stomach out more.
Now that you mention it, I've been having some RLP too. Just this morning I was thinking about how its been bothering me more than usual, it probably is him just running out of room until my body catches up
EDD: Aug. 9th, 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 29th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
((hugs)) Thinking of you. If it really really bothers you, call your doctor! They may have you come in early just to be sure!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

April 29th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It seems like once a month my LO will go through a few days of being really quiet and then she starts her regular movements again....so maybe it's what someone else mentioned, just growth spurts.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

April 29th, 2013, 09:43 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All weekend Rayna wasn't as active as before. I was starting to worry, so I busted out my doppler and she had a nice steady hb. Then at 4am she decided to make up for lost time, I guess. lol

I am sure Jace is doing the same.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
April 29th, 2013, 09:47 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats on getting approved for medicaid finally!!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
April 29th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Super Mommy
I'm sorry you've been so worried! That's the worst feeling! I totally can relate, Baby Rose hasn't been moving as much as she has been but yes they're running out of room and like the ladies said, our bodies will catch up and make more room for baby :") But yes I agree with Cameronzmom, if you're really super worried just give your doctor a call! I just got on Medicaid too and the place I go to has a nursing hotline 24/7 that I can call and ask questions. See if your doctor has that because they are really helpful and can let you know if it's something to definitely get checked right away or just to let your doctor know at your next appointment

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search