cute things your kids said/did

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dandelion

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 07:28 AM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
I thought it might be fun to share cute things our kids have said either about our pregnancies their new sibling or just in general.
(this can also apply to kids you babysit, are related to cute stories you recently encountered.

Last night while dh was tucking Hailey in she asked him "where is baby sister's house?" He said "here with us. She is going to live here." She replied "no this is Hailey's house" He tried to explain to her that it would still be her house but we were going to share with baby sister, she didn't quite like that idea...

The other thing which was so sweet was she likes to kiss and nuzzle my belly *her baby sister* and the other day she closed her eyes grabbed my belly with both hands and said "I love you soooo much baby sister and I can't wait to see you!"

So there is hope
Ok your turn! Lets share our cute/funny stories!

May 1st, 2013, 08:24 AM
Super Mommy
When we ask DS where the babies are, he says they're in Mama's belly button. Then he pulls up his shirt, looks at his belly, and says "There are kitties in MY belly button."
And when people ask us how many we are having , he pipes up "We are having a girl baby AND and boy baby!"
May 1st, 2013, 08:26 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had bought some candy and when ds was in bed... I ate the last of it. Haha Cravings got the better of me. The next morning Ds asked about the candy and I told him I ate it. He said that baby Zoey must have snuck out of my belly and ate it it was cute because he was so serious.
Ray88 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search