didn't realize how big i am (tmi)

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 5 Post By Honestlymonique
  • 2 Post By MommyPenguin4
  • 1 Post By MissCiara
  • 1 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By ElliotsMommy13
  • 2 Post By MommyPenguin4
  • 1 Post By mirdeemrlvs
  • 1 Post By KASHWORTH
  • 1 Post By HollyNE2
  • 1 Post By BabyT_heart_beat
  • 1 Post By Jessmom
  • 2 Post By Bookreader

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
So last night in the shower I tried to landscape lol n could barely do it cause my stomach was in the way. I could barely see it. Like it was the funniest mess ever. When I told the husband my struggle he just laughed. I gained 50 pounds with dd1 and could still do it and he said "well with this pregnancy all your weight gain is going to your stomach n butt with the girls it was all over including your face". I was like man I can't go months without landscaping, I'm not going into labor like that (no offense) n he said I will do it n I was like NO SIR, u cut yourself shaving your face, u not getting near me. Ooo the struggles of being pregnant.

Btw: have you ladies ever been laying down n didn't have to use the restroom but as soon as you got up you had to rush to the restroom?

Last edited by Honestlymonique; May 3rd, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
May 3rd, 2013, 01:00 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Yeah, I am worried about being able to shave this time around before delivery, but I suppose I could use a mirror if needed!
May 3rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
Super Mommy
LOL! I'm in the same boat! I totally messed up my "strip" trying to do it blind in the tub because I can't see down there anymore either... BF offered to do it too but I'm too nervous to let him!

I ended up buying this $10 trimmer that's about the size of a pen from Walmart and LOVE IT! Now it doesn't make it baby smooth but it cuts it down very small so it looks pretty :") Yes... I said PRETTY!

I refuse to get fluffy before labor too! I don't want anyone seeing a jungle! :O
FL Mama and Bookreader like this.

May 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I use a trimmer like Lisette mentioned. It makes it WAY easier... what doesn't make it easier is how dang SWOLLEN I get in that particular area!!! LOL

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

May 3rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
MissCiara's Avatar It's A Girl!
I sit in front of a mirror to shave but I am hoping to build up enough courage to get a Brazilian wax right before delivery.
Jessmom likes this.
May 3rd, 2013, 03:13 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahahaha

Last week I attempted to shave my lady parts while taking a bath. I felt like a freaking whale in a sink or something and I'm not even that big yet. I managed to get the job done but had to lay in awkward positions... lmao... it's funny but annoying at the same time.

When it comes to worrying about what it will look like down there for delivery...eh. I think that's the last thing that will be on everyone's minds while I'm in labor. With my first baby, I didn't shave. With my son, I did. No one seemed to care either way because I'm sure they've seen their share of vaginas lol

And I was more worried about going #2 and pushing my baby out than I was about my hair down there teehee.
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Last edited by Dandelion; May 3rd, 2013 at 03:16 PM.
May 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HAha!! Yep, I dont have a SO so Im not too worried who sees but it drives me crazy not being landscaped down there. Ive been letting it go a little longer between lately but still its getting difficult to the point where I am kind of just guessing. Yep.. Ive found missed spots, too. I don't know if Im brave enough to get a Brazilian Wax!! but I will try to make sure its at least not scary before delivery. In the same boat!

As for the getting up and all of a sudden have to pee.. yes, its happened starting like a week and a half ago... also when sitting it happens. Whenever I get up after a while its almost like I was holding it in for a while and I HAVE to go!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 3rd, 2013, 04:50 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamarie247 View Post
As for the getting up and all of a sudden have to pee.. yes, its happened starting like a week and a half ago... also when sitting it happens. Whenever I get up after a while its almost like I was holding it in for a while and I HAVE to go!
This is happening to me too! I will be just fine and then get up and I'm like, "Holy crap I have to go to the bathroom NOW!" Lol It sucks when I'm out in public and it happens... oh man lol

May 3rd, 2013, 05:55 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
TMI.. Dh usually does mine when I get to a certain point (landscaping...LOL) never heard it called that before :smile..

Yeah.. I go pee and I lay down and a few minutes later have to pee again. I've grown to expect it.

May 3rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep I'm starting to have that problem. Last time I did let DH do it. I am thinking of getting a wax closer to baby coming.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
May 3rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL...these comments made me laugh as I am thinking about how ridiculous I must have looked the other day while trying to shave (good thing no one can see me). It's already difficult for me to do it and I was in all kinds of weird positions. I don't know what I'm going to do when it's time to open wide! I guess I will just have patches where I can't reach!

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

May 3rd, 2013, 09:46 PM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 View Post
This is happening to me too! I will be just fine and then get up and I'm like, "Holy crap I have to go to the bathroom NOW!" Lol It sucks when I'm out in public and it happens... oh man lol
This happens to me all the time at work. I sit at a desk 80-90% of the time and when I get up to do something I'm like hold that thought and make a mad dash to the restroom. My little residents be rolling away in their wheelchairs as fast as they can go

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

May 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
Super Mommy
I am managing ok now but I will let SO do it for me pretty soon. He wants to. Could be fun. Lol.

And I am also running for the bathroom when I stand up. It most funny at work I get up to do something but then I run to pee instead and when I come back I have forgotten what I was doing. Pregnancy brain is hitting me hard.
May 4th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Super Mommy
I also won't let DH help...yikes! The idea terrifies me. The down-there places are a LOT more sensitive than a face. Lol.
Once I get too big to see I just try to trim up everything blindly by feel. I'm sure it's not perfect, but it's got to be better than nothing.
However, I've heard that if you don't trim down there, the hospital here does it for you for hygienic purposes. Maybe I'll just wait and let them do it; I've always wanted a spa day.
May 4th, 2013, 08:32 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookreader View Post
However, I've heard that if you don't trim down there, the hospital here does it for you for hygienic purposes. Maybe I'll just wait and let them do it; I've always wanted a spa day.
Lol.. I didn't know they did.. That's too funny.. I'm sure when the day comes, though.. I won't want anyone in that area unless they're doing something related to the baby coming out.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search