***Fl Mama & HonestlyMonique***

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Heyyyy buddy, thought I would start off with random questions so we can get to know each other better.

1.Name:
2.How old are you?
3.Where you stay?
4.how are things going?
5.How are you feeling this month?
6.What are you having?
7.How many kids do you have?

My answers:
1.Monique
2. 28
3. Mobile, Al
4. Things are going good
5. just fat n hungry lol and lacking sleep. For some reason my boobs start hurting today.
6. Boy which we are over the moon about
7. Two bad butt girls lol

May 5th, 2013, 10:45 AM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, Monique!! So glad you did this - I was thinking a little re-introduction would be perfect.

1.Name: Heather
2.How old are you? 34
3.Where you stay? Sarasota, FL
4.how are things going? All is good so far!
5.How are you feeling this month? Been feeling pretty well. I had some wicked round ligament pain yesterday that made walking a little difficult, but it's all better today.
6.What are you having? Girl!! Which we are so excited about since we already have two boys.
7.How many kids do you have? 2 boys.

How did you come up with your baby's name? Is it a family name?

We are having Patricia Carryl. Patricia is after my husband's mother who was killed (drunk driver hit and run) when he was about 12. Carryl is a family name from my Dad's side of the family (my Aunt, grandma, great-grandma, and even further back). Our boys are both already named after people in DH's family, so Patti will be 3 out of 3 for him. Since she is most likely our last baby it was my last chance to get one of my family names in there. LOL!!

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

Last edited by FL Mama; July 11th, 2013 at 08:38 AM.
May 5th, 2013, 08:00 PM
We came up with the name Terrell Nathan. Terrell is after Dh n his father and Nathan is after my grandfather who is the closest thing I have to a father.

Was you ttc with this one & is it your last?

We start trying in May n in Sept we got pregnant but unfortunately had a miscarriage in October n was surprised when we got pregnant again a lil over a month later. This will be our last cause as much as I love having kiddos, pregnancy is very hard on my body.

It's funny u have two boys n finally got ur girl n I have two girls n finally got my boy

May 7th, 2013, 06:17 AM
That is funny! This is my last, too, so I'm so glad we got a girl. I really wanted to do the girl thing at least once.

We were TTC. We decided in 2011 that we wanted to have one more baby. I got pregnant in July 2011, but in Oct of that year found out that my baby was no longer alive and I delivered him/her (we couldn't tell) at 17wks. I was devastated. It took us almost exactly a year to get get pregnant with this one, but I am beyond happy that she "stuck".

So not only are we both FINALLY having the opposite sex, but we are both having rainbow babies! So exciting!

How has your baby shopping been going? Mine is actually almost done...I think. LOL!! I just have to get a monitor and small things like socks and washcloths.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

May 7th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Yes we are very lucky

I'm mad about shopping lol. I want to but I got everything already. With dd2 we got everything gender neutral n kept it since we knew we were gone have another so all I need to get is clothes, n since our babies mostly live in onesies till 3 months I really don't have anything to buy n don't wanna buy that much anyway cause I don't know how the weather will be.

How old are your boys n how are they taking the news of a new baby.

May 8th, 2013, 05:33 AM
My boys are 9 & 7. Baby is due one day after my oldest's birthday, and the other one turns 8 about a month later. They are ecstatic about the baby. They were so heartbroken when I lost the baby in 2011, and wanted another so badly. And they really wanted a little sister, so they really couldn't be more excited.

How about your girls, are they looking forward to a little brother?

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05

May 8th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Awww! I have an 8 & 2 year old. My 8 year old wanted another sister. She said brothers r bad lol, but she says she will love her baby brother. My 2 y.o thinks the world revolves around her. She won't acknowledge baby at all but she's two so maybe she don't get it yet. I think the oldest will be happy but my youngest will throw a fit. She's a lil diva n don't even like for me n her father to be close. She will literally get in between us. So I know I will have my hands full.

So what have you been craving.

Mine is chilli chesse hot dog with peppers n fries. I can eat it atlease 3 or 4 times a week but I try to control myself

May 13th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Aww, hopefully your little one will adjust to little bro quickly - she's not gonna have much choice anyway, huh? LOL!!

Well, now I'm craving a chili cheese dog! Thanks a lot! LOL!! I really don't have random cravings until something is suggested or I see a commercial or something like that. I haven't really been having food aversions either. Have you?

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05

May 16th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Not really. everything we usually eat I still like. I have a big sweet tooth normally but this pregnancy has actually cut it back. I usually don't like chocolate that much but find myself wanting snickers and butterfingers that really the only candy I eat.

we are finally under 100 days to go. are you excited? I personally can not wait.

do you have any concerns about having a girl? my concern with having a boy is him peeing in my face.

how do you think your husband will react to a lil girl? my husband already talking about talking our son fishing and getting him a lil motorcycle smh.

May 16th, 2013, 08:44 AM
My hubby is slowly getting used to the idea of a girl. He's mostly worried about the whole dating thing, but I told him it will be a while before that's an issue. LOL!! He says he just doesn't want to have to hurt/kill anybody that does his little girl wrong. LOL!

I'm super excited. I can't wait to have a daughter. And less than 100 days - so awesome! Hopefully it will fly by cause I am so ready for August!

And the secret to not getting pee in your face is to always have a small rag/towel handy. As soon as the dirty diaper comes off you throw that towel over his stuff, and don't take it off until the new diaper is covering it. I had to learn that the hard way.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05

May 22nd, 2013, 02:50 PM
what are you most looking forward to these next couple weeks?
the most exciting thing for me is my dd2 birthday and i'm getting a new couch lol.
I had so many plans but with all this soreness and pelvic pain, I see i'm mostly gone be in the house going crazy from boredom

May 24th, 2013, 06:10 AM
The next couple weeks, I'm just excited for school to be out. LOL!! I HATE getting up early, so it will be so nice to not have to worry about that. And we are trying to plan a little getaway to somewhere so it will be nice to get those plans set and official.

And I hear you on the pain. I've been having some sciatic pain, and at times it has made walking quite painful. Going to see the chiropractor has been giving some relief here and there though.

Any special plans for your DD's birthday?

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05

May 24th, 2013, 07:14 AM
we just plan on taking her to this place called Kangaroo Joe. its full of those bouncy things and slides. she turning 3 so we not doing anything big. after that cake and presents. i'm thinking of a bike and a craft table. toys r us has one for 18 dollars, it use to be 50, have to hurry up and get it.

so do u have any ideas of where you wanna go?

I wanna take my husband on a swamp boat tour. we into that show swamp people lol.

May 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
We've been thinking about maybe doing Disney World and/or St. Augustine. Still trying to figure it out though. As long as we go somewhere and get to camp in our Airstream I will be happy.

Hope you are having a good weekend so far. I'm being extremely lazy myself. I hope I have more energy tomorrow.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05

May 27th, 2013, 09:08 AM
I got my new couch yesterday which i'm very excited about lol. We were living like we stay at a frat house, so its nice to have grown up stuff lol. besides that my kids n husband went to the in-laws house to get in the pool. They had fun. I stayed at home cause of pelvic pain and the rest of the weekend we cleaned n did homework.

July 5th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Just checking in to see how you are doing. I'm feeling quite big even though I'm still actually kind of small. I don't know where my babies hide, but my belly never gets super big. It still feels uncomfortable, though. Been having some abdominal pain for a while so I take it as easy as I can. Sorry I disappeared for a while. We went on vacation, and Ive started knitting again and that takes up a lot of my time.

How are you feeling?

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search