It's an AMAZING feeling...

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes
  • 3 Post By cameronzmom
  • 2 Post By ElliotsMommy13
  • 1 Post By Honestlymonique
  • 1 Post By Anchored
  • 1 Post By Bookreader
  • 1 Post By 84oilymom
  • 3 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By yvee80
  • 1 Post By Kaisia
  • 1 Post By FL Mama
  • 1 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By Dandelion

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Super Mommy
To still fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!

I'm sitting here packing my clothes for my trip next week and I see all my pants just hanging there that haven't been touched in months... I told myself I shouldn't try them on because if they didn't fit I would get upset even though I'm pregnant so it would be totally acceptable! But I just HAD TO!

So I slowly put on my favorite pair of pants and OMG!! They still FIT! :O I couldn't believe it! I can even button them but they're a bit snug due to my obvious baby belly I have my lovely BF to thank for keeping me on track with my weight gain throughout this pregnancy. I got lucky by finding an amazing chef who sincerely enjoys cooking so he makes me these delicious and healthy meals everyday :") Now if only I can keep this up for these last 3 months I will be back in my regular clothes in no time! Will just have some toning up to do

Sorry to brag but I was soooo happy I just had to share

May 4th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How funny! LOL I can't even look at my pre preg jeans lol! They'd run away laughing haha!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

May 4th, 2013, 07:19 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmm.. I've been in yoga pants since about 13 weeks.. My baby was pretty low so not that they didn't fit.. they hurt where he was laying so I made the switch early. Im happy I didnt have to buy much for sweats and yoga pants, though as they all still fit with how much they stretch over my baby bump.. Shirts are another story. I try to wear them and I feel the breeze on the bottom of my belly! Good for you, though! Ive been decent with my weight but not where I feel comfy in pre-preggo jeans!
jam121184 and MommyPenguin4 like this.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 4th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Aww I miss that feeling. My bam bean-o has always been low so I couldn't wear mine since early on
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

May 4th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wearing my pre-preggo pants right now! Lol I still even wear a lot of my pre-pregnancy shirts too but only the longer ones because otherwise I feel the "draft" on my belly too and it drives me nuts lol

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

May 4th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Super Mommy
Lol! Good for you! I pulled out my maternity pants at 8 weeks...though I'm VERY short-waisted, and carrying twins. I carry straight out front.
I wish I could wear my favorite jeans! Rock them while you can, girl!
May 4th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Super Mommy
My baby belly has still barely popped so I can still wear my pre-pregnancy shirts... I want to feel a draft! LOL! I have a lot of cute maternity shirts that make me feel like my belly is bigger but I still feel like it's tiny! I'll post a picture on here next week

Oh yeahhhh Melissa, yoga pants are the best My favorite pair had a fold over waist and now I can leave them unfolded and it's so comfy I wear them around the house almost everyday lol

Good for you Momma2Chase for still being able to wear your pants!

May 4th, 2013, 09:47 PM
84oilymom's Avatar Veteran
Ugh I can fit my last summer clothes but its not a celebration for me, it was more like an eye opener to how big I was last summer, without a baby!
Way to go for the awesome preggo diet!

May 4th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here up until 3 weeks ago lol I could button them too. Now, they feel like a torture device.
yvee80, Ray88 and MommyPenguin4 like this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
May 5th, 2013, 02:36 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I can still fit and wear my pre pregnancy clothes as well they are getting a little snug though!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 5th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
I'm OK in most of my regular shirts, but even my pregnancy pants bother me sometimes already--the seam where it changes from the main material to the stretchy belly part. I don't think I could even start to zip up my pre-pregnancy pants! I've only gained a few pounds too, so I don't know where this belly is coming from. I'm pretty petite, so that might be part of it, and maybe I'm carrying low...honestly have no point of reference on that one.

Seriously, though, the first thing I do when I come home is basically strip. I'll end up in a tank top and maybe yoga pants, depending on how cold it is. Getting the bra off is usually the biggest relief, but I'm always happy to ditch my pants too!
May 5th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisia View Post
Seriously, though, the first thing I do when I come home is basically strip. I'll end up in a tank top and maybe yoga pants, depending on how cold it is. Getting the bra off is usually the biggest relief, but I'm always happy to ditch my pants too!
Omg yes me too! I HATE clothes in general! I'm usually wearing just a shirt and undies most of the time! (I'm not working right now) Everyone keeps telling me I need to wear AT LEAST a sports bra or my boobs are going to be to my knees soon but I can't do it! Even those I find uncomfortable lol I asked BF if he would mind knee boobs and he just laughed and said no... maybe we'll just move to a nudist colony where clothes are not necessary!

Am I the only one who's more comfortable wearing the least amount of clothes possible? Lol

May 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lucky you!!

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

May 5th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 View Post

Omg yes me too! I HATE clothes in general! I'm usually wearing just a shirt and undies most of the time! (I'm not working right now) Everyone keeps telling me I need to wear AT LEAST a sports bra or my boobs are going to be to my knees soon but I can't do it! Even those I find uncomfortable lol I asked BF if he would mind knee boobs and he just laughed and said no... maybe we'll just move to a nudist colony where clothes are not necessary!

Am I the only one who's more comfortable wearing the least amount of clothes possible? Lol
I hate clothes too lol if I'm in bed I'm basically just in underwear or less. Sleeping naked is like heaven lol I keep a robe by the bed in case I need to be quickly clothed. I hate wearing a bra half the time too but I've never had large breasts lol I'm a B cup normally, which I love. I've been going without a bra for years at home and my boobs don't sag lol

{ chemical 10/26/12}
May 5th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
I hate clothes too lol if I'm in bed I'm basically just in underwear or less. Sleeping naked is like heaven lol I keep a robe by the bed in case I need to be quickly clothed. I hate wearing a bra half the time too but I've never had large breasts lol I'm a B cup normally, which I love. I've been going without a bra for years at home and my boobs don't sag lol
Same here! Sleeping naked is the best although I'm rarely completely naked, I always feel a need to wear undies at least! My favorite is wearing one of my BF's shirts bc they're big and comfy

Yup I'm a B, sometimes C, cup too so it's never been an issue for me to go bra less I don't think they're as perky as they used to be though.. lol oh no!

May 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 View Post

Same here! Sleeping naked is the best although I'm rarely completely naked, I always feel a need to wear undies at least! My favorite is wearing one of my BF's shirts bc they're big and comfy

Yup I'm a B, sometimes C, cup too so it's never been an issue for me to go bra less I don't think they're as perky as they used to be though.. lol oh no!
Haha I like mine (mah boobees ) so much better since having kids and so does my dh lol
I'm a sometimes commando girl lol I could seriously be a nudist...lol ok, maybe not. The thought of seeing every day ppl naked...ew.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
May 10th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
Haha I like mine (mah boobees ) so much better since having kids and so does my dh lol
I'm a sometimes commando girl lol I could seriously be a nudist...lol ok, maybe not. The thought of seeing every day ppl naked...ew.
That's what holds me back too! I would love being naked and going to the store... the pool... everywhere! But then I think about the OTHER naked people that would be there too and I'm like, "Ewwwww >_<" LOL! Especially with my pregger body?!! I think I would scare some people with my breast LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search