:(

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy2skyty
  • 1 Post By BeachMum
  • 2 Post By Pbear31
  • 1 Post By mom2K&G
  • 1 Post By BeachMum
  • 1 Post By mirdeemrlvs
  • 1 Post By Ray88
  • 1 Post By mommy_to_nico
  • 1 Post By Jen71
  • 1 Post By yvee80
  • 1 Post By PeruvianBaby
  • 2 Post By PeruvianBaby
  • 1 Post By BeachMum
  • 1 Post By lucyinthesky88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Blessed with twins
Been MIA, hope everyone is OK specially the LOs.. When I came back from vacations ( we were in Peru for 3 weeks) I had an appoinment with my Dr. and all he told me was bad news except for my baby boy that is healthy with a strong hb <3

i have a placenta previa, Ima need another c0-section ( I really wanted to have this baby naturally) and I am on high risk of bleeding at anytime.. he put me in moderate bedrest.. i cant hold my babies in my arms anymore.. they are not walking yet so its so hard for me being like this specially because I have no help! He told me there is chance this baby born prematurely and to have to remove my uterus at the time of csection if a hemorrhage occurs or any other complication.. I am so scared

DH told me I am a strong woman, I think I am not. I've been through a lot of hard things when my twins were born @ 34 weeks, I was hospitalized when I was 30 weeks pregnant and stayed til they were born. They spent 2 weeks in NICU and I dont want to happen the same with this baby Our baby name is SANTIAGO.

Thank you so much Kiliki for my lovely siggy!

May 6th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Mommy of 3
Sorry to hear that, but there's still time for it to move! Why is he scheduling a c section already?

My placenta isn't covering the cervix but it's right next to it. I'm on pelvic rest and no heavy lifting etc and if it doesn't move I'll have to have a c section but he said there's still plenty of time for it to move up.
I have an ultrasound Saturday to check where it is.

I hope yours moves up and you get to have a vaginal delivery!!!

May 6th, 2013, 05:09 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
I am sorry about your placenta previa I totally love the name Santiago
PeruvianBaby likes this.

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
May 6th, 2013, 05:18 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree, why is he scheduling it already? I had previa with 2 of my 4 and it did resolve itself. I know it's scary {HUGS} Hang in there. Glad baby Santiago is doing well. Did you finally tell your hubby that he was indeed a boy?

Oh I just realized you had a c/s with your twins, doh. Sorry Hoping the previa resolves itself SOON.
PeruvianBaby likes this.

Last edited by BeachMum; May 6th, 2013 at 05:51 PM.
May 6th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Pbear31's Avatar Super Mommy
My placenta is was over my c/s scar, too. I go the same "you might have to have a hysterectomy" chat at my 20 week appt. They are doing a repeat u/s at 28 weeks to see if it has moved. My doc says that most of the time they resolve themselves.

Don't let your doctor freak you out! Take a deep breath and bake that baby!

By the way, how was your vacation?
PeruvianBaby and mom2K&G like this.
May 6th, 2013, 05:39 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I am so sorry to hear this. You must be a strong woman to have been through what you did with your twin boys and being in the hospital all that time. I'm not going to say "don't worry" because I have no idea how you are feeling right now. I just wanted to say I am so sorry and I hope everything works out in your favor! Keep your head up and remember you are strong!
PeruvianBaby likes this.

May 6th, 2013, 05:49 PM
YES, how was your trip????
PeruvianBaby likes this.

May 6th, 2013, 06:19 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im sorry you got scary news.. but very glad your baby boy is healthy! I hope your vacation was very nice.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 6th, 2013, 07:59 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. That is a lot of scary information to receive!! HUGS to you. I hope you get some help soon and are able to get the rest you need.
PeruvianBaby likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Super Mommy
Sorry to hear that. But don't think you are not strong, you can do it. And im glad baby is healthy with a good heartbeat. And you picked a beautiful name!
PeruvianBaby likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
love the name! stay strong mama! your in our prayers for everything to work out ~hugs~
PeruvianBaby likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Jen71's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sorry . I too have to have a csection and was told I might end up with an emergency hysterectomy if the placenta gives us trouble.
I myself haven't been through NICU, but my niece was a micro preemie, and my brother still tears up when he talks about the experience (she's a healthy 3 year old now).

All that said, we find strength in the most amazing places, us mommas. Being strong doesn't mean we don't get scared or tired or that we don't cry or wish things were different. But we do get through it stronger on the other side. In a few years you'll be looking back on this time with a bunch of loving, amazing boys running around you.

Hugs to you.
PeruvianBaby likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 04:41 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
You are a strong woman don't think you aren't, I am sorry that you had to hear so much bad news at one time but things can change just think positive about it, it's amazing what positive thoughts can change for ya! How was your vacation?
PeruvianBaby likes this.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 7th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Blessed with twins
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMum View Post
Did you finally tell your hubby that he was indeed a boy?

Yes i just did.. when we sat together to talk about my placenta.. He was really hoping for a baby girl but now he is happy we are happy and he have chose the name Santiago :0 sigh*

May 7th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Blessed with twins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbear31 View Post
My placenta is was over my c/s scar, too. I go the same "you might have to have a hysterectomy" chat at my 20 week appt. They are doing a repeat u/s at 28 weeks to see if it has moved. My doc says that most of the time they resolve themselves.

Don't let your doctor freak you out! Take a deep breath and bake that baby!

By the way, how was your vacation?
Thank you, yea ive been so down these past days.. but my babies turned ONE last wednesday and I didnt want them to feel I am sad or worried. We couldnt celebrate their b-day because of our trip to Peru and our low badget but we had a family get together and they had cake presents and had fun.
The best and most important part of our vacations to Peru was the fact my twins could meet my parents for the very first time and for me that is priceless.. I am so happy i could take lots of pictures of them together. On the other hand.. we all got sick (think it was a virus or maybe the water) and we were on bedrest for 3 days but I think our time there was just GREAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Gabe View Post
I am so sorry to hear this. You must be a strong woman to have been through what you did with your twin boys and being in the hospital all that time. I'm not going to say "don't worry" because I have no idea how you are feeling right now. I just wanted to say I am so sorry and I hope everything works out in your favor! Keep your head up and remember you are strong!
thank you so much,, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen71 View Post
I'm sorry . I too have to have a csection and was told I might end up with an emergency hysterectomy if the placenta gives us trouble.
I myself haven't been through NICU, but my niece was a micro preemie, and my brother still tears up when he talks about the experience (she's a healthy 3 year old now).

All that said, we find strength in the most amazing places, us mommas. Being strong doesn't mean we don't get scared or tired or that we don't cry or wish things were different. But we do get through it stronger on the other side. In a few years you'll be looking back on this time with a bunch of loving, amazing boys running around you.

Hugs to you.
<3 love it. thanks
mom2K&G likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Blessed with twins
thank you so much ladies for you good wishes and positive thoughts, you make me feel STRONG..
mommy_to_nico and miniRazz like this.

May 7th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
You are a woman, a mother and a wife. You ARE STRONG. :-) I hope the placenta moves on its own, but even if it doesn't, you can handle it and it's great news that your little Santiago is healthy. We are here for you anytime you need to stress or vent.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

May 7th, 2013, 09:54 AM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry for all the bad news. I hope your previa clears up.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

May 7th, 2013, 12:25 PM
{{hugs}}
PeruvianBaby likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Veteran
I'm so sorry that you're going through such a hard time right now, but am so happy to hear that your little one is healthy in there Like the other ladies said... you ARE strong! Keep us posted and I'm sending you positive vibes that that placenta moves for you!
PeruvianBaby likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search