28 weeks and carrying low

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2013, 01:11 PM
mariri's Avatar Veteran
hi Guys i last saw my gynea @ 24 Weeks and baby was still bridge (feet down) bump always feels heavy and like the weight is being pulled down, most ppl i come across say that i am carrying low and that i might give birth before my time, is that true, and is anyone experiencing the same or have experienced the same

i am going to be 28 weeks tomorrow
May 9th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My little guy sits low often, I dont know that just because he's low means I'll deliver early?

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

May 9th, 2013, 01:42 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im 28 weeks tomorrow and I feel kicks lower than ever now so pretty sure he is also still breach and really low. I feel like hes kicking or tickling my cervix! but a couple weeks ago I was feeling kicks right below my ribs, too. I dont know if that means he will be early, though. I hear its normal for boys to carry low, though. Im no help.. first baby so I dont know for sure. As for the being feet first.. its still pretty early so I wouldnt worry about that.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I carried my son low the whole end of my pregnancy, he wasn't early (only a week, but by induction). I don't think carrying low signifies an earlier birth

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

May 9th, 2013, 02:12 PM
mariri's Avatar Veteran
thank you guys it has been worrying me
May 9th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Super Mommy
I don't think the position you carry in affects when you will deliver. A lot of elements affect how the baby lays and where they're positioned. Good luck!
May 9th, 2013, 11:43 PM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I carried extremely high with my boys and had them early. My friend carried super low and had her baby a day before she was due! I don't think it really affects anything!

May 10th, 2013, 06:29 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I carried my first 4 super low, my first and 4th babies were WAYYY low and I had them both after my due date and my two in the middle were EARLY but they weren't as low compared to the 1st and last 2. So it definitely is no indication of early birth.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search