Vent!!!!!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Kelllilee
  • 2 Post By BabyT_heart_beat
  • 1 Post By UrbanMomma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2013, 07:44 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
My DH is really, truly, and frequently getting on my last nerve!!!! He has no idea what it is like being pregnant, the aches, pains, how your body changes and there is nothing that you can do about it and sometimes no source of relief until baby is born! He has just been really insensitive these last few weeks and it is really ticking me off !!!!!!!!!!!! I am am just so annoyed I wanna punch him !

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 9th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I was feeling the same way this morning with my DH! I was exhausted, didn't sleep well, and practically begged to be able to sleep in... but nooooo.... I had to get up at 7 and he slept in until 10:30, then took an hour to get up and going and THEN had the nerve to ask me to go help him fix the fence when it's 95 outside. I was like... not a chance!!! Finally got a chance to sneak in a quick nap before he had to go to work, but instead of helping out by keeping our 3 year old occupied, he ignored her screaming/singing/playing and generally making a ruckus. Heaven forbid I get a brief nap.
yvee80 and Ray88 like this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

May 9th, 2013, 11:50 PM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
I wish men could experience pregnancy for a day. Just one day! My DH brought me lunch to work and when we were walking to the car he turns and says why are you walking so slow you act like you're already BIG and pregnant. I said I don't have to be big...lets stick a baby in your d@$m crotch, kicking you all day and see how fast you walk ugh.
yvee80 and KeLLiC09 like this.

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

May 10th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Super Mommy
Men can be so insensitive sometimes. My DH is having a hard time understanding the amount of stress my body is under. He goes to work and thinks that is soooo much. I would like to see him get everything prepared for baby, cook, clean the house, manage the bills, and take good care of himself in the process (eating well,exercising,sleeping,etc). Not to mention hormonal ups and downs, physical limitations, and a very active baby kicking around in his belly. I can't imagine that he could handle all the stress but I do. I just wish he would take on a few of the roles I do around the house. Ugh excuse my mini rant... Lol it just gets frustrating.

Last edited by Ray88; May 10th, 2013 at 04:43 AM.
May 10th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Men in general seem to have no idea what it's like for women. They also have no clue (***most of them) what it's like taking care of a home and children all day every day. It's not just laying around all day.

My dh works an extremely tough job so I'm happy to take care of everything else but if I need a little help he better be volunteering. Lol he's usually pretty good about helping me but there are some times I want to ring his neck.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
May 10th, 2013, 05:29 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Oh boo!!! I am so sorry he doesn't understand. I am so achy that I tell my DH please don't touch me in case he makes something else ache! LOL

I really hope he comes around and starts pampering you! Love you girl!

May 10th, 2013, 05:38 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww sorry ladies! Too bad you can't send the guys to DH daycare when you've had enough. I don't have a DH but wish sometimes for a little help.. But then when I talk to guy friends who make it clear they know nothing about pregnant women or think they do and I have to set them straight it drives me crazy and I'm glad I'm calling all the shots with my baby.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Sorry he is being insensitive, not much you can do. Sometimes they just don't get it.
Ray88 likes this.
#12 is on the way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search