Shower invitation fiasco, so annoying!!!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By JessKeller24
  • 1 Post By miniRazz
  • 1 Post By soccermamatomany
  • 1 Post By mamalamb
  • 7 Post By mamalamb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2013, 05:41 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm posting this here because I know you guys will understand how freaking POd I am lol.

Ok, a week ago, I ordered my invitations through Sams Club online. I get them in the mail yesterday and they are all messed up, half of it is cut off. I need to get them out this week so I take them into the store today while dh is watching the kids for a bit so I can a have a break for mother's day. I figured they would just reprint them for me or something. Ha.

I get there, go in, and am informed that the lady who works the photo department just went to lunch and won't be back for an hour and nobody else IN THE WHOLE STORE can help me. Lady tells me to sit in the food court or IN MY CAR and wait. It is almost 100 degrees out, by the way. I'm like, omg, whatever, I go next door to wal mart and pick up a few things I needed. Go back, the lady is back, she barely speaks understandable english. First she tries to tell me that they aren't from Sam's lmao. I'm like, well, the order receipt says they are. Then she just basically says that yeah they print wrong a lot of the time and oh well, too bad??!!!!!! I ask to talk to a manager and so some guy comes over amd he acts like the whole thing is a big joke. He also says basically, too bad for me. So I start getting pretty b****y and finally they say ok I can reprint them on the machine for no charge. Great. One problem, I don't see a cord at the machine to connect it to my iphone to upload the invitation. I ask if they have one (like every other place I have printed picture does) and they say no....not for an iphone. A woman in line behind me stepped in and said yes they do, she was here last week and they gave her the cord for HER iphone lol. So I mention this and they tell me that maybe they have one but they don't know where it is right now. THEN, the guy says, condescendingly, "YOU don't have the cord for your phone?" So I just said forget it, I'm never shopping here again, and I left. I wasted an hour and a half and for NOTHING, I still have no invitations!!!!!!!!

May 12th, 2013, 05:56 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats sooo frustrating! Sorry to hear all that!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 12th, 2013, 06:15 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Call corporate! Those 2idiots need new jobs that doesn't involve talking to people.
mamalamb and MommyPenguin4 like this.

May 12th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Super Mommy
OMG!!!! I can't BELIEVE how rude they are and unwilling to help you! Obviously these are important and need to be handled with respectfully and with urgency! I would have been so unbelievably pissed... seriously call Corporate and put in a formal complaint. They may not be able to help you with getting those invitations out but at least those two will be dealt with and you'll probably be compensated for all the trouble. Wow... I can't believe there are people out there that just don't care!

I'm so sorry *hugs*

May 13th, 2013, 12:28 AM
BirdsWifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG that is horrible!!!!!! I would definitely be complaining to some one higher than both of them!

May 13th, 2013, 06:24 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely call and complain and make sure you tell them about the store fiasco as well. What a total PITA. {HUGS}

May 13th, 2013, 08:37 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
OMG that is BRUTAL!!! I would have lost it, I would be sending a nasty email to them demanding your money back and would attach a picture of what you got. Not only is that bad that they messed it up in the first place but to treat you like that is horrible customer service. WOW
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

May 13th, 2013, 10:01 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely call corporate! I was annoyed yesterday with Texas Roadhouse at the wait it took us to get a table (the franchisee owner was there, so I got to talk to him) He was apologetic and bought our appetizers. You just have to talk to the right people. Obviously, the two bafoons you talked to could have cared less.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
May 13th, 2013, 10:13 AM
I sent a very detailed complaint email to corporate last night. If they don't respond I will start calling, ugh!!!!

May 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Got a call from the head store manager this morning, she wants me to come in so she can apologize in person AND she is giving us a $40 gift card! And both employees will be up for review.

Don't mess with a prgnant lady's shower invitations LOL.
Husher, HollyNE2, yvee80 and 4 others like this.

May 13th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
OMG soooo glad you were able to get someone to help you! Sheesh! I would have lost it too!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

May 13th, 2013, 02:18 PM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamalamb View Post
Got a call from the head store manager this morning, she wants me to come in so she can apologize in person AND she is giving us a $40 gift card! And both employees will be up for review.

Don't mess with a prgnant lady's shower invitations LOL.
I'm glad you got a good response! Hope they are reprinting your invitations for free now as well!

May 13th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad you got some answers!!! I cannot stand when companies are like that- you are in business because of your customers so APPRECIATE them! >.<

Do you have a Walgreens? I get everything printed by them if I need a fast local pickup. They're always done the next day and awesome quality!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

May 13th, 2013, 02:39 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
Wow, I would have lost it!!! Im glad you got a quick good response from the manager !

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 14th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow!! I would have been SOO mad!! Hopefully you got something figured out for your invitations

May 14th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Ok update: came in to pick up giftcard and they decided I was only getting a $20 one. Whatever. Spent another hour AGAIN trying to get someone to figure out wth they were doing, FINALLY FINALLY got them printed. OMG. NEVER SHOPPING AT SAM'S AGAIN!!!!!!

At least I have invitations now lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search