A lil vent

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JessKeller24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2013, 06:40 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Why do people think others don't know how to call them back? I will get to it when I get to it! My doc office called yesterday, left a voicemail since my cell was dead. It's the nurse, so I know they are calling about scheduling my 3 hr glucose test. Which I won't be taking. And if I was I can't do it this week or next week anyhow, because the only day my mom has off to watch kids, is tomorrow, and I need to do wash tomorrow or else I will be walking around naked! I to.d the lady I'd call when I could because I had no idea when I could take it due to kids in school and having a sitter. But then I decided I wasn't going to take it, and I was going to let the doc know when I go to my next appt on Wednesday. And since I can't take it before then anyhow if I was going to, there's no point in me calling the lab yet!

That and my youngest needs an evaluation for kindergarten, the guy called me yesterday, which like I said my phone was dead. Well he called me again this morning! I'm going to start writing beside my phone number, there are days my phone is dead and I don't feel like charging it, if you call me, I will call you back eventually! Haha.

May 22nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think phone common sense has definitely dissappeared. lol. I was posting tons of stuff for sale on the local sale page (still nesting and cleaning) and I had people texting me at 11:45pm, 1am, 4am, and 6am!! Then someone had the nerve to call at 6:45 when I was up til 1:30 posting things.. not cool. I remember growing up that its not appropriate to contact someone after 8pm- sometimes 9.. and not before 10am- sometimes 9 if you know them well and they are up.

hopefully they dont keep calling!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
May 22nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't call people aft 730 pm or before 9 am and it bugs my SO, be thinks its ok to call late. For example when we were looking at cars he wanted me to call the one ad at almost 10 pm, and he didn't understand why I wouldn't!
ElliotsMommy13 likes this.

May 22nd, 2013, 09:36 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't realize my cell was dead yesterday until I woke up this morning and it was off. It shuts itself off when it completely dies. I do have a house phone that people call if they know I'm home but still. I remember that people wouldn't call our house past 8, maybe 9pm during the week and 10pm on weekends. Now even telemarketers call at 9-9:30pm. And when they do, they don't hear the end of it from me.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

May 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
BUT! When we need them (doctors) to call us back.... it takes forever!

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search