DTD...Question????

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 1 Post By yvee80
  • 3 Post By mamalamb
  • 1 Post By soccermamatomany
  • 2 Post By MommyPenguin4
  • 1 Post By Honestlymonique
  • 2 Post By mom2K&G
  • 1 Post By yvee80
  • 2 Post By cameronzmom
  • 2 Post By JessKeller24
  • 1 Post By soccermamatomany
  • 1 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By UrbanMomma
  • 1 Post By cameronzmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2013, 02:01 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
How in the world are you DDT if you are still???? With my DD it was no problem and although my drive is basically gone now with this pregnancy i try to help DH out BUT seriously I thought I had become a hospice patient, all out of breathe doing nothing, very geriatric symptoms all I could do was laugh and think WTH??? Needless to say not too sure about continuing DTD while preggers!
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 22nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ha. It's a joke. I told DH I feel like Humpty Dumpty LOL

May 22nd, 2013, 02:10 PM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We still have a very active sex life. I do feel awkward being so round, but we still manage.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
May 22nd, 2013, 02:17 PM
Super Mommy
LOL!!!! @ Mamalamb

****TMI ALERT****

My sex drive has been pretty much non existent this entire pregnancy and even though we do still DTD every now and then it is very different lol

I don't like being on top anymore because I get worried of him going um... too far into things lol plus it hurts! Also my discharge has changed and my skin gets easily irritated so sometimes it starts feeling "raw" or too dry so then we have to stop... ugh I feel so bad for him! One night I totally started crying like a baby because I felt so bad that I couldn't finish our session! AND I don't like doing anything too... dirty if that makes sense?!! I feel all overly sensitive about everything now and not sexy at all! He will ask if he can do things which I used to think was hot before but now?!! Ewww NO! Poor guy deserves a reward like seriously... lol

Just stay open with each other about what you're feeling is all I can say! The fact that you two can laugh about it is amazing Better than crying like I did! LOL!!!
yvee80 and mom2K&G like this.

May 22nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I have no sex life lol. I tried, I really did but ugh n when we did do something neither of us was into it. he starts noticing i'm uncomfortable n i'm ready for it to be over. *tmi* but he doesn't seem to want to do quickies, im like we cant go as long as we use to lol. bam bean-o stays kicking whenever we get close enough and thats not sexy. it seem like we not gone be doing anything till its okay after I give birth.

May 22nd, 2013, 02:40 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
You cracked me up with the hospice patient joke. (I know it can be a serious matter) We are barely DTD either at this point. With my groin and hips hurting so badly it's just getting too painful at this point. I still want to do it with him but he is being very patient and understanding! He's a trooper!
yvee80 and MommyPenguin4 like this.

May 22nd, 2013, 02:46 PM
Glad i am not alone in this DH has been extremely understanding that's why I said I will try to give him something lol!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 View Post
LOL!!!! @ Mamalamb

****TMI ALERT****

My sex drive has been pretty much non existent this entire pregnancy and even though we do still DTD every now and then it is very different lol

I don't like being on top anymore because I get worried of him going um... too far into things lol plus it hurts! Also my discharge has changed and my skin gets easily irritated so sometimes it starts feeling "raw" or too dry so then we have to stop... ugh I feel so bad for him! One night I totally started crying like a baby because I felt so bad that I couldn't finish our session! AND I don't like doing anything too... dirty if that makes sense?!! I feel all overly sensitive about everything now and not sexy at all! He will ask if he can do things which I used to think was hot before but now?!! Ewww NO! Poor guy deserves a reward like seriously... lol

Just stay open with each other about what you're feeling is all I can say! The fact that you two can laugh about it is amazing Better than crying like I did! LOL!!!

We are one in the same hun even down to the not wanting to do anything too dirty!!!!!

>
May 22nd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestlymonique View Post
I have no sex life lol. I tried, I really did but ugh n when we did do something neither of us was into it. he starts noticing i'm uncomfortable n i'm ready for it to be over. *tmi* but he doesn't seem to want to do quickies, im like we cant go as long as we use to lol. bam bean-o stays kicking whenever we get close enough and thats not sexy. it seem like we not gone be doing anything till its okay after I give birth.
Omg I would FREAK out if Baby Rose starting kicking during it LOL!!! That would totally kill the mood for me too >_< She gets really still and I don't know if it's because she fell asleep from the movement or because she's like, "What the heck is going on out there... o_O" Lol!

May 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM
Rayna usually gets active after our sessions. lol
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
May 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We don't really do it :/ much to DHs dismay. It's awkward and uncomfortable and sometimes painful so I try to avoid it if possible. Finding a good position is really hard too, almost not worth it lol

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

May 22nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Ava kicked and it just completely turned me off, I know she was like what in the world is going on!!!!!!!!

>
May 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
I have ZERO interest in sex with this pregnancy. It kinda sucks I "give in" once in a while - maybe once every couple weeks. Dh isn't too fond of the arrangement but he understands.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

May 22nd, 2013, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
TMI ahead..

We are averaging 2-3 x a week, mostly weekends when we can sleep in just a bit. Some are quickies, some are longer. Things that work for us include; extra lube bc pregnancy can cause things to become extra dry, and switching positions often. We haven't felt baby kicking during the actual deed but he does become active afterwards when we're cuddling. My husband actually LOVES my pregnant belly and to be honest, becuase this is my last pregnancy, I'm really enjoying my round tummy

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

May 22nd, 2013, 04:13 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronzmom View Post
TMI ahead..

We are averaging 2-3 x a week, mostly weekends when we can sleep in just a bit. Some are quickies, some are longer. Things that work for us include; extra lube bc pregnancy can cause things to become extra dry, and switching positions often. We haven't felt baby kicking during the actual deed but he does become active afterwards when we're cuddling. My husband actually LOVES my pregnant belly and to be honest, becuase this is my last pregnancy, I'm really enjoying my round tummy
I am soooo jealous... That's great you guys are so active and enjoying your baby bump! Also that your hubby loves your pregnant body! Same with my BF which is another addition to me feeling bad we don't do it more often. He is always telling me how beautiful I am and sexy and I look in the mirror and am like, "WHAT?!! Where....?" Lol Maybe we need to go pick up some lube from the store... haven't tried any yet because I was worried about it irritating my skin down there. Like I said I am super sensitive for some reason! :O

Any suggestions on brands ladies? Lol I have tried KY Warming and NO NO NO! Nothing with any kind of "enhancement" will work for me because it turns into liquid fire pretty much lol

May 22nd, 2013, 04:24 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He does all the work, and we are pretty much stick with doggy style, because if I open my legs more than I need to sit on the toilet, I feel like someon is breaking my legs off, lmao. But then I feel like someone hit me with a baseball bat for a week, and we don't even do it rough. Omg sorry for all the tmi!
mom2K&G and MommyPenguin4 like this.

May 22nd, 2013, 04:26 PM
This is way TMI, but I have lube from a sex shop that I have had since before I got pregnant that works great (for the life of me I can't remember the name of it right now)! It isn't a cooling or heating gel (I hate those!). Maybe you should try that? You can order online if you are too embarrassed to go get it in person.
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
May 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermamatomany View Post
This is way TMI, but I have lube from a sex shop that I have had since before I got pregnant that works great (for the life of me I can't remember the name of it right now)! It isn't a cooling or heating gel (I hate those!). Maybe you should try that? You can order online if you are too embarrassed to go get it in person.
If you remember let me know!!! We have tried so many types like regular KY... Astroglide and they're either too sticky.. or dry out themselves too quickly! I know we had a tiny sample of Anal Lube which we used for regular sex because yeah no, not doing the back door thing lol and it worked pretty well so maybe we'll get some more of that?

Oh don't worry I'm not shy at all, I guess I could always go into a store and ask! LOL!! Every body is different though so it's hard to say, "This one works for everyone!"

I need to try something... poor BF is suffering lol

May 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Really... I don't dtd much at all now.

I wish we did but dh is only home 2 weeks out of the month anyways and the positioning is awkward now. The way I enjoy usually doing it, isn't as easy now.

Oh and Astroglide is our lube of choice.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
May 22nd, 2013, 05:21 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
2-3x a week still. It still pretty much is going on every which way it can. We aren't having any issues with this pregnancy.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
May 22nd, 2013, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We use "just like me" from Pure Romance! It's not sticky or slimy but just lubricating enough to help finish the deed

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search