Last Baby!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
This is our last kid and I'm glad this one is the last one because if this was the first I don't think I would have had another one. All my pregnancies have not been easy but this one takes the cake. I told the husband this one is the last right n he was like "HELL YEA lol, We have our boy and that's all we need plus I don't wanna go through this again". I'm so sore and its getting hard to walk, I'm not having sex lol, everything is so tight, I'm barely sleeping, can never get comfortable, tired all the time, I haven't really left my house and it driving me crazy. Even though this is the last baby I'm having I would still like to adopt a lil boy. Is this anyone else last baby?

May 24th, 2013, 09:39 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hopefully not, but we shall see.
#12 is on the way
May 24th, 2013, 09:45 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Yup this is our last one here as well!

We are thinking of adopting down the road, a little girl.

May 24th, 2013, 10:00 AM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't say this is our last or not but as of right now, yes, it's our last. I'm sore too. I loved being pregnant with Nate but this time around, not so much. I hurt. I ache. I can't get comfortable. I can't sleep. I'm honestly ready for August to get here.
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

May 24th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Super Mommy
Awww sorry this one has been so rough for you! It's like your little guy knew he was the last and had to make it count lol

May 24th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
We go back and forth about this being the last. On one hand, I'm getting close to my personal comfort level age-wise for having babies... on the other hand, I can't imagine being "done".

DH said he wants another but only if it's a boy LOL - I told him "that's your job!" haha

So who knows. We may have another, we may not. Timing will be tricky because I plan to start nursing school next year (when this baby is 1) and that will be pretty intensive, so the thought of being pregnant at any time in those two years is rather daunting.
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

May 24th, 2013, 10:24 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if this is one is my last. I am about to turn 37 so age is a huge factor for me. In a perfect world, we would have one more.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
May 24th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
My age is really the factor for me. I'll be 38 when this kiddo is born and unless we turned right around trying for another I think we're done. I have mixed emotions about it.

May 24th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Veteran
Most likely our last. A lot of you on here have many kids, but two is probably all for us. I kinda like the idea of having three but I don't think my boyfriend does and in reality I think it would probably be too much for me. I also am not enjoying being pregnant that much. But, I tell myself we could always change our minds or decide to foster or adopt. Even though it is probably our last I don't really like thinking of it that way! I also feel like I am getting a little old--I am 30 and wouldn't have another one super close, so that is another reason not to.
May 24th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Super Mommy
This may be our first and last. Lol But we plan on adopting one down the line.....

May 24th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's bittersweet but this is our last baby. I keep saying I am SOO glad my body won't have to do this a fourth time and I truly mean it. I know I will eventually have baby fever again but too bad LOL DH is going to get a vasectomy.

I can spend the rest of my twenties getting into the best shape of my life (HOPEFULLY). I am ready to have my body back!
mamalamb and MommyPenguin4 like this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Last edited by Dandelion; May 24th, 2013 at 01:07 PM.
May 24th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I'm 28 n I always said if I haven't birth all the babies I want by 30 then its not happening. People might think its backwards but I wanted to start my family young n by 30 start focussing more on my career. I think when I hit 30 though I'm gone adopt but I don't want a baby a want a 1 or 2 year old.
mom2K&G and MommyPenguin4 like this.

May 24th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
this is our first together and last child, i have a son so 2 is perfect number a boy & a girl

May 24th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is definitely our last. Heck, Haeden was supposed to be our one and only... but I got lucky and now our little girl will complete the family. DH feels too old to have more kids and I'm good with just two of my own (plus his two from previous marriage).
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

May 24th, 2013, 02:17 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestlymonique View Post
I'm 28 n I always said if I haven't birth all the babies I want by 30 then its not happening. People might think its backwards but I wanted to start my family young n by 30 start focussing more on my career. I think when I hit 30 though I'm gone adopt but I don't want a baby a want a 1 or 2 year old.
I agree with you. I'm 30 and I really want to focus on my career after Dominic is born. We are extremely happy with two kids. Granted we didn't get our girl, but we are talking about adopting down the road, an older child.
yvee80 and MommyPenguin4 like this.

May 24th, 2013, 02:29 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are.....I don't know....maybe 70% sure Max is our last? We'll see lol

May 24th, 2013, 02:34 PM
mrsmckenzie1's Avatar Veteran
Yea i am 28 and this is my 3rd delivery our first together and 6th between the two of us. He wants another one but I too pulled the 30 card... he is 37 however and says he still has another one in him... so we will see... i told him if we had another one no matter what i am def going to be a stay at home momma!

May 24th, 2013, 02:47 PM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just for some perspective... I always said my son was going to be my last. In fact, I had my tubes tied. Then life happened! I got divorced, remarried and we wanted to have a baby together. We started going through IVF when I was 34. Long story short, I ended up with a tubal reversal and here I am, at 36 (almost 37), about to have our first baby together! You just never know what life holds for you!
UrbanMomma, mom2K&G and Jessmom like this.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
May 24th, 2013, 05:20 PM
mommy2skyty's Avatar Super Mommy
Ask me after I have our new little guy! If we do decided to have 1 more it will be close in age again like my first 2 because I am only getting older! I would love the even the score at 2 and 2 but would welcome another little guy

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!
May 24th, 2013, 05:40 PM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
I've finally got mine on board with this being the last one. (He wants another little girl LOL NO!) So he's going to get a vasectomy at some point.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search