Mom of the week, May 24-30: lucyinthesky88

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KASHWORTH

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2013, 09:53 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

This week's lovely MOTW is lucyinthesky88!

Here is some information about Cassie!

Name: Cassie
Due Date: August 20th

Now it's your turn! Ask Cassie anything! You can even ask her to share pictures, if she's able to!
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
May 24th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Super Mommy
What is the story behind your screen name?!

May 24th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you working on a nursery? Can we see a recent pic?

May 24th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Super Mommy
How long have you lived in Boise? Do you like it there? I live in Northern Utah.
May 24th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyPenguin4 View Post
What is the story behind your screen name?!
The Beatles are my favorite music group of all time and the name is a take on one of my favorite songs that they sing - "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds." And I was born in 1988 so there you have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperleigh View Post
Are you working on a nursery? Can we see a recent pic?
We ARE working on a nursery! In fact, it is our project for this weekend to paint and put up wainscoating... I'm so excited to get working on this! I've had my bedding for a month and we've both just been so busy we haven't had a chance to work on putting everything together.

I will post a before pic on here and hopefully we have a fairly finished after pic to share with you all by the end of this weekend
May 24th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookreader View Post
How long have you lived in Boise? Do you like it there? I live in Northern Utah.
I've lived in Boise my whole life and I really do love it here. It's a safe place for the most part and just the right size (in my opinion). My husband and I really enjoy the outdoors and living in Boise we are relatively close to all kinds of outdoor recreation (fishing, hunting, skiing, hiking, etc). I also love that it's only about an 8-9 hour drive to the Oregon coast -- I have great memories of my family taking vacations there and I hope for my husband and I to be able to do the same with our son

And Northern Utah isn't too far from Boise! From what I hear, we have a very similar climate/population/available activities Even though I have lived in Boise my whole life I have never been to visit Utah (I'm pretty lame, huh?!). Have you visited Idaho much, Bookreader?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search