Did I offend someone?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree22Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2013, 02:04 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't go, hon! You haven't offended me and you are so sweet I doubt you offended anyone else! I just went searching for your post but it was updated to "n/m" or I would respond now. I don't know what it was about, but I'm sorry you are feeling emotional and sorry no one responded. It wasn't intentional I'm sure. I didn't see the post and don't get on as much as I used to.
UrbanMomma and mom2K&G like this.
May 27th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely don't worry about it! I didn't see the post you're talking about but I'm sure no one was offended!

I tend to read stuff from my phone and this app sucks and times out on me a lot so I don't reply a lot right now until I get my computer back regularly. And I definitely agree with the other ladies that the view count is definitely not something to take personally- we have a lot of lurkers and even more so JM allows non registered members to view posts so I'm sure a ton of those views are from them.

Please stick around!
mom2K&G likes this.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

May 27th, 2013, 03:08 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmckenzie1 View Post
Ok ladies again maybe an emotional wreck and my progesterone shots are making it worse. My hubby says i am overreacting and maybe so. Sorry ladies.i forgot about lurkers ... i guess i will try to chill out a bit
Don't be sorry we are ALL hormonal during this time, it's like invasion on the body snatchers during pregnancy and we can't help how we feel all the time. This is a place where we are supposed to talk about all things pregnancy including vents and rants stay put missy otherwise we will miss ya!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
May 27th, 2013, 03:09 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely don't feel bad, we all understand {HUGS}

May 27th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Mommy of 3
I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. I don't remember seeing the post, but I might have read it. I really don't remember.
I tend to skim posts if I'm busy and intend to come back and respond when I've more time, but I often forget.

Hope you stick around!!!

May 27th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
((hugs)) I feel the same way sometimes - my posts don't always get answered or they get buried really quick. Sometimes I get tweaked about it and other times I forget I've posted them myself... lol!

I'd miss you if you left and like the others said, we're all crazy hormonal so if you offended anyone it would be top news

luv ya!
mom2K&G likes this.

May 27th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Super Mommy
No offense taken or meant to be given. Personally this is a slow time in my pg. nothing too exciting to post about. And I also lurk from my phone at work so even when I want to respond it takes longer an I often am interrupted to do my job. Lol. Remembering to log in at home is impossible cause one kid or another is always on the computer and I either am busy or too tired.

Please stay. This group is so nice. We would miss you.
May 27th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How about this... if no one has responded to a post you make just give it a bump if it's near the bottom of the threads? If it's been 12-24 hrs and no one has responded.

Just a simple: "*bump* does anyone have any feedback or advice for me? It would be much appreciated! Thanks in advanced! "

I'm sure that you'd find people posting because they just missed it the first time.
yvee80, alittlelost and mom2K&G like this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
May 27th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Please don't go! I love reading your posts! Sending you tons of hugs today!
mom2K&G likes this.

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

May 27th, 2013, 05:36 PM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been on much either and sometimes I get on, lurk, post once or twice and then I'm off again. I didn't see your post. Don't leave I've felt that way too at times but you can't leave us!
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

May 27th, 2013, 08:31 PM
IvyMommy's Avatar Veteran
I am not easily offended and didn't think you offended me or anyone . I'm not on a lot just bc I work and have two very busy kiddos that are in a lot of activities .... That and I'm too lazy to post most of the time
May 27th, 2013, 08:45 PM
cypressmama's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't remember the post, I am so sorry!!:/ I am notorious for skimming posts and not replying..
I rarely get on here for more then a few minutes..
I don't think you offended anyone and you are a wonderful group member not a nuisance what so ever
I sure hope you stick around!!

May 28th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
Just going to echo what everyone else has already said. Many of us have time to skim but not reply for whatever reason, but it doesn't mean we don't care or support you (as I think this thread shows!). We'd miss you if you left, so please stick around. For all of us!
May 28th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey, girl. I have felt this way before. I don't post much because I get a little upset when people don't reply. And I'm usually not replying much either because I check this mostly on my phone. I tend to reply in spurts... like when it is slow at work (right now, for instance).

Sure hope you stay!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search