Mom of the Week, May 31- June 6: Allie_SMg

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KASHWORTH
  • 1 Post By Allie_SMg

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2013, 09:31 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

This week's lovely MOTW is Allie_SMg!

Here is some information about Allie!

Name: Allie (short for Alexandra)
Due Date: August 15th or 17th (I've been told different dates lol)
Boy? Girl? Team Green?: Boy! His name will be Kieran Todd

Now it's your turn! Ask Allie anything! You can even ask her to share pictures, if she's able to!

This is posted a bit late because Allie forgot to reply to the message to get it started, which is okay! I would move it to next week but I already sent out the PM's for next week's mamas. It's okay though, you can ask her questions past tomorrow still, it doesn't need to end on a specific date. Most of us have been running out of questions before using the whole week anyway. She hasn't been around much lately and she's been missed so let's get her posting again
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
June 6th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Super Mommy
What would be your dream vacation?
June 6th, 2013, 01:09 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Do you have any pets?

June 6th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! Good to be back! Sorry again about the late reply. I don't get email notifications of my PM's here. :S

My dream vacation? I really really want to go to Ireland one day, but my most plausible dream vacation (lol) is going to Hawaii for a week or two with the hubby. He's never been and has always wanted to go, and he hasn't gone to a lot of exciting places like that in his life, so I've always wanted to take him. Also, since we never had a Honeymoon, that would be wonderful! I would really really really like to do it next year for our anniversary, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to afford it.

Yes! More pets than should be in our small, two bedroom apartment, probably, but our lease didn't have a limit. LOL We have a 2 year old chihuahua named "Candy", about a year old kitty named "Captain America" (that was his name at the shelter we adopted him from when he was a kitten), and an 8 month old German Shepherd/Husky mix we got around Christmas time named "Xander".
mom2K&G likes this.

June 7th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Super Mommy
Do you have any special or odd talents?!

June 11th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Allie_SMg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Special or odd talents? Man, I don't really know. LOL I'll have to get back to you on that. xD

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search