gtky

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How did you meet your SO?

June 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok gosh. Long story short. He was my friends boyfriend, soon after he lied and said they split, we got together, found out he was still with her, I got with his friend (I was 15 when this went on) was with him for 4 yrs and 2 kids. We both became single and got back together. I often wonder what things would be like now if we stayed together from the start. One thing for sure I wouldn't have suffered 3 yrs in an abusive relationship.

June 12th, 2013, 12:47 PM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He is one of my friend's cousins. We met at her birthday party. Interestingly enough, it turned out we went to middle school together and had a bunch of mutual friends!
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
June 12th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He was dating a girl I worked with and I semi - stole him away. Although I always say " You can't steal the willing ;-)" haha!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

June 12th, 2013, 01:21 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
He lived across the street from a friend of mine. My friend is a mechanic and I was helping take a muffler off a van. Dh came across the street to meet "the girl who works on cars." I was under the van when he walked up and asked me what I was doing.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
June 12th, 2013, 01:31 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
We met in the military. Love at first sight!!

June 12th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He was the little brother of one of my moms friends. He would come over to our house with his brother when I was in high school. He had a crush on me back then but I wasn't interested lol he joined the marines after high school and I didn't see him for a few years. We ran into each other one day in our small town when we were 21 and we just started hanging out. He had just came home from deployment. =)

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
June 12th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My best friend dated and ended up marrying his best friend They were constantly trying to set us up because they thought we'd be perfect for each other. Turns out they were right!!!

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
June 12th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We met through a mutual friend who I was visiting in Texas. I lived in northern Ireland at the time but we hit it off. To cut a long story short, I went back home and we kept in contact. Six weeks later, he proposed over the phone and paid for a flight for me to come back. 3 weeks after that, I packed up everything including my dog and that was 8 yrs ago. It was the craziest decision I ever made as I'm a very practical person, but it was the best one as we both were in love.

June 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
We met online (before it was a "thing" LOL). I posted a personal's ad on yahoo back in '98 and he replied... one thing led to another, etc... Been together for 14 years, married for 12

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 12th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Veteran
We met at work when we were both Juniors in high school. We clicked as friends right away and we started dating a couple of months later. We've been together almost eight years and married for almost five years. He's my high school sweetheart
June 12th, 2013, 02:47 PM
KeLLiC09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We met on AOL back in 1999. We chatted for a while and I ended up dating someone else around October until December. DH and I decided to meet in January 2000 and have been together ever since
and Mason Jacob born 08.12.13

June 12th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I was dating one of his friends (it was nothing serious n only last two months). They both knew my uncle. I actually couldn't stand him. He was cocky n I didn't see why when I thought he wasn't cute at all. Anyway we didn't actually get together till two years later. He came to see my uncle n it was just crazy chemistry. Been together ever since. I like to think it was meant to be because we grew up 30 mins away from each other n didn't meet till we both move to GA n didn't hit it off till I moved again n came back. Universe just kept pushing us.

June 12th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We met on Match

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

June 12th, 2013, 07:27 PM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
Almighty Facebook. He Would Poke And Send Messages All The Time. I Think It Took About 6 Months Before I Gave Him My Number And Even Then He Would Call And Text And I would Ignore him We Lived 2Hrs Away And He Would Say He Would Come See Me. One Weekend He Finally Came And We Have Been inseparable Since

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

June 12th, 2013, 08:01 PM
IvyMommy's Avatar Veteran
My co worker introduced us he sounded exactly not my type so I agreed to meet him been together ever since hahha
June 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Super Mommy
We were cast in a play together in junior high where we had to KISS. It was a huge deal in junior high, lol. We became good friends all throughout high school, then started dating about 3 years after high school. We were engaged 6 weeks later and married 4 months after that. Best decision ever.
Honestlymonique likes this.
June 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookreader View Post
We were cast in a play together in junior high where we had to KISS. It was a huge deal in junior high, lol. We became good friends all throughout high school, then started dating about 3 years after high school. We were engaged 6 weeks later and married 4 months after that. Best decision ever.
Awww too cute
Bookreader likes this.

June 13th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Super Mommy
On the internet... LOL!!! I know it's so corny but yup, we met on a dating website and it was an instant connection

Funny thing is he didn't have the balls to ask me out after months of talking online. I had to ask HIM out! ;-P

June 13th, 2013, 10:09 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
We have known each other since high school, we grew up in the same town and our families are close.

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search