BTDT moms - DID YOU POOP???

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm giggling over here lol reading these responses. I am also wondering about the water birth mamas! What happens if you go poo in the birthing pool? Does it contaminate the whole thing?
Babsbabies likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
June 12th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With my first son I asked my ex if I did and he said no, then I asked him again and he said yes and started laughing, so I can't take either of his answers seriously. With my other two I really don't know if did or not, but I am thinking I didn't.
I am hoping with this one I don't since my sisters will be in the delivery room with me.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

June 12th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
The one I did poop during was a water birth! They just scoop it out with a fish net LOL. Any germs are ones you and your baby have already been exposed to anyway, so it's no big deal.
Colliekat and round2t like this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Veteran
I didn't, or so my husband says (he's in healthcare and woudn't be grossed out if I did, so I think he'd tell me the truth).

I was nervous about it before my first delivery, but after having given birth, I'm kind of surprised that anyone doesn't poop! I mean, pushing a baby out feels like the worst poop ever, I can't imagine it not happening if there was anything in your GI tract. I think the only reason I haven't with either of my deliveries is because I go to the bathroom about 20 times while laboring - between that and the throwing up, I'm pretty sure there's nothing left. Whether it happens during labor or during delivery, I'd rather be good and cleaned out than deal with the consipation right after delivery!
June 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
round2t's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kellisa - I just laughed so hard at the fish net comment.

I feel so immature now because I seriously got a kick out of this whole topic. I just hope it's as funny when they're tossing my poo overboard.

Holly my sister wants to be in the delivery room with DH and I too .... we're close, but not THAT close

I mean I love her and all but come on now, I don't even want to watch myself poop.

June 12th, 2013, 09:28 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
I don't even care either way if I do I just want my baby in my arms.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

June 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by round2t View Post

Holly my sister wants to be in the delivery room with DH and I too .... we're close, but not THAT close

I mean I love her and all but come on now, I don't even want to watch myself poop.
My sister and my SIL have been my support through my entire pregnancy. And I'd much rather have them there with me during the delivery of this baby than to be all alone. I told them both they can't look at my crotch at all LOL they have to sit in the chair or stay by my head...but I still hope I don't crap on the bed while pushing because I'm sure they'd know

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

June 13th, 2013, 11:22 AM
FL Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hubby said I did a little bit with DS1 (my only vaginal so far), but they cleaned it/me up right away like it was no big deal. It's really nothing to worry about. They deal with it everyday, and have most likely done it themselves.

Noah Joseph - 8/22/03
Jonah Thomas - 9/29/05
Patricia Carryl - Due 8/23/13

Missing my Heavenly Babies - 10/28/04 - 14wks & Baby Born Still - 10/18/11 - 17wks

June 13th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Fins's Avatar Super Mommy
I honestly don't know if I did. I didn't think about it and never asked.
I have been soooooooo constipated this pregnancy that'll probably be the only time I go

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search