Seriously can't believe my bf said that! MEN!! >:(

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 08:10 PM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
Just ticked off right now because tonight my boyfriend told me how he HATES having sex with me now. That it's sooo boring and I'm sooo boring now because I only let him do one position and he "has" to go slow and I'm not some wild thing. And it's "sooo" unfair to him. I tell him it's because it hurts sometimes and I get contractions. But he said I need to stop making up excuses for doing this to him. Ugh, ***?! Doing this to him? What's with men, or my man.
Ray88 likes this.
June 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ugh.. I'd probably cut him off for a while and say if he hates it with you he can take care of himself.. makes it easier! But seriously, it would be nice if men could have some compassion and be sensitive to pregnancy. This is the kind of things that make me glad Im single through this. Hang in there! He will have to get over it.. its your body!
mom2K&G and MommyPenguin4 like this.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
June 12th, 2013, 09:00 PM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
Ugh.. thanks! Ya, I bet it's easier to be single sometimes. Men can be so not understanding! If I don't clean one day cause I'm tired from work and having pregnancy pains... nope being pregnant is no excuse. It's no excuse that my stomach hurts too much for sex. Seriouslyyyy.. maybe it's not happening to them but being understanding that being preg is hard! The pains, the sickness, the hormones... like everything. And quite frankly.. now that it's getting closer to the date I have a lot more things on my mind and more concerns than having sex every day!
June 12th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Super Mommy
Yup, I'm with Melissa. I'd tell him "Oh good! I'm glad you hate it, too! That's one less chore I have to take care of. See you again in 3 or 4 months when I'm feeling up to your expectations."
He's not the first man in history to deal with pregnancy sex. Tell him to man up, or he's going to have to endure a hailstorm of angry comments from a bunch of grumpy pregnant women! Lol.
June 12th, 2013, 09:22 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yeah, you're tooootally right with your concerns.. Im starting to think your bf probably hasnt been around many pregnant people.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
June 12th, 2013, 09:32 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
Your guy is lucky he is even getting laid. There is no way I'm having sex, because the minute she moves or kicks me, I instantly lose the mood and don't want to be touched.
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

June 12th, 2013, 09:40 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sorry. that is just wrong what he said to you. Very insensitive, rude and selfish. Why would you want to have sex with him when he acts like that?
UrbanMomma and BeachMum like this.

June 12th, 2013, 09:42 PM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
melissa - that's the funny thing... he already has an 8 year old daughter from a previous relationship!!!! Yet he literally acts ignorant about EVERYTHING. When I'm moody/pissy/emotional and he gets ticked off I tell him, sorry my pregnancy hormones are out of control... his repsonses, ya right whatever that's not a reason.

Lady gamer... I'm the same way!!! If we are DTD or about to and she moves or kicks or something then all I think about is her. Or if I haven't felt her move yet that day (he always wants it in the AM) then I'm sooo not in the mood for sex cause I'm too busy waiting for her to move and thinking about that. Also, I know sex is safe but I can't help but think about her safety when we are DTD. Is my belly shaking too much? Is the placenta being affected? Is he doing it too fast? I guess I'm a worry wort but I can't help it.
June 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
Mirdee, thanks. Ya I was upset. And, exactly. It doesn't put me in the mood! Who the heck wants to have sex with someone when they want it for themselves and don't care how you're feeling. I've literally sighed and said okay we can try for him... and instead of being understanding and realizing it was discomforting me and saying no.. he says, OKAY!!!! And, also, I'm not denying him anything. I will gladly give a BJ to him just not sex... but nope, that's not good enough. He will be jerky and a bully til I give in. Then when I tell him my stomach hurts from the sex he just says, "oh geez.. huh weird" and carries on with his day.
June 13th, 2013, 04:21 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
I totally agree with Melissa! If he said a comment to me like that and he is SO bored then simply don't have sex! BOTTOM LINE. My husband is lucky if he gets sex once every 3 weeks!! He doesn't complain at all he takes care of it himself (TMI I know) lol

That comment was completely uncalled for and I am sorry he said that to you. Especially with our hormones and how sensitive we can be it was probably amplified X 10 for you. Keep your head up girl and remember it's almost over! *HUGS*

June 13th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If he were my husband, he'd be cut off the rest of the pregnancy. There are ways around one position and trust me, I get contractions EVERY.SINGLE.TIME we have sex but I must be lucky bc my husband loves my pregnant belly and we've never felt baby move while actually DTD.
BeachMum and mom2K&G like this.

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

June 13th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd tell him to stop being a selfish prick lol he should be putting your needs above his own. And, I'd probably just stop having sex with him altogether. To me, it just sounds like he's not matured enough yet.
mom2K&G likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
June 13th, 2013, 06:12 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell him "thank goodness you are bored with it too! I've been bored for years now! One less chore for me to worry about" then pat his shoulder, smile, and walk away.
KASHWORTH and mom2K&G like this.
June 13th, 2013, 08:20 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
Tell him "thank goodness you are bored with it too! I've been bored for years now! One less chore for me to worry about" then pat his shoulder, smile, and walk away.
That is AWESOME Lost!! LOL

June 13th, 2013, 08:48 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also agree that you should cut him off! What an insensitive thing to say. I must say my ex was JUST LIKE THAT! He hated everything about me being pregnant and actually told me he was embarrassed to be with me in public. *******!

My now DH, thinks I am sexy pregnant (even though I have such a complex because of my ex) and we have sex a lot.
mom2K&G likes this.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
June 13th, 2013, 09:35 AM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
Lol lost, that would be awesome to do! He would be butt hurt and pissed I'm sure.
mom2K&G likes this.
June 13th, 2013, 09:40 AM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
Thanks everyone.. Ya it was super jerky! Especially since I'm not trying to do anything to him. I realize sex was a lot different months ago or before I was pregnant. And maybe its me just being paranoid cause I'm a FTM but lc'mon he understanding! How the hell does he expect me to be some fun person way into the sex were having when I was pretty much just bullied into it! And there's not even any foreplay! It's literally like wake up and bam. Uhhhh I'm not a machine!
June 13th, 2013, 09:46 AM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
Soccer- saaaaame here! That's totally how I feel!! My bf hates that I can't work as much, clean hours a day, complain and don't cater to him 24/7 etc... And in fact when I told him my doctor wanted me to start seeing them every 2 weeks (way earlier than most) he got ticked off about that and how "stupid" it was and what was my problem that I had to do that. This board is pretty much the only place I can talk about my pregnancy cause he gets pissed off to talk about it. You'd freaking think I was pregnant with someone else's baby making him raise it!
June 13th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't want to judge the situation but I would be a little worried. What you have mentioned sounds like very controlling/jealous behavior. =/ That's never a healthy thing.

I hope you can have a healthy & calm rest of your pregnancy.
mom2K&G likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
June 13th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Veteran
I second Dandelion. Trying not to judge, but I'm be worried too. That sounds like something my ex bf would have said, and I consider breaking up with him one of the best decisions in my life.

I hope he comes around and becomes a little more understanding. I'm a FTM too and it's super hard as it is; I can't imagine going through it without loving support.
mom2K&G likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search