Cheap nursing tops?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Colliekat
  • 1 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By JessKeller24
  • 1 Post By ElliotsMommy13
  • 1 Post By Colliekat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Where is the best place to get cheap nursing tops? Motherhood is ridiculously expensive and I'm not prepared to shell out $25-$30 for 1 top!

On a completely different note: I was in Motherhood today and got fitted for a new bra and the one good thing about pregnancy that I have identified is that your boobs get bigger. As I am normally a B cup and not very well blessed in that department, this is exciting for me Helloooo C cups!
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

June 13th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd like to know too. They all seem to be ridiculously expensive! I may just end up layering 2 regular tanks. Then I can do the whole pull one up & pull the other down trick while staying covered.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
June 13th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bought a couple of nursing tank tops at Walmart yesterday! I was really surprised to even see them- they had a whole end cap devoted to nursing bras and tanks. I got mine on sale for $12 Just black and gray, nothing fancy!

(And yes, bigger boobs are awesome! I got fitted at motherhood about a week ago and went up a ton!)

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

June 13th, 2013, 07:18 PM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just use the tanks with built in bras, I wear a bra too though. S I pull my shirt up and the tank down so everything's covered.
mirdeemrlvs likes this.

June 13th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't even know that Walmart do nursing tops!! I will definitely look tomorrow

June 13th, 2013, 07:57 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The Walmart ones are ok.. but if you have a Burlington Coat Factory.. They have a bigger selection.. I got a nursing top for $8, two nursing knee length cute night gowns for $12 each, some maternity capris for $7, and I think 2 shirts.. one was $10 the other was $7.. soooo, good deals.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
June 13th, 2013, 08:12 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always had trouble fumbling with the little slots in the nursing tops. I just use regular shirts and a nursing bra or tank.

June 13th, 2013, 08:21 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirdeemrlvs View Post
I always had trouble fumbling with the little slots in the nursing tops. I just use regular shirts and a nursing bra or tank.
I dont think Ive seen "little slots" in any nursing tops Ive seen.. probabaly havent looked for too many.. but all the nursing tops Ive seen are the easy pull to the side from the middle/front or the ones like the tank tops at walmart that have those snaps that pull down like nursing bras. If I had to fumble with little slots Id be frustrated, too..

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
June 13th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ooh yes we have Burlington! I haven't been there for a few mths so will definitely try there. Yay I love that you ladies are giving me great ideas
ElliotsMommy13 likes this.

June 13th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Pbear31's Avatar Super Mommy
Target has basic nursing tanks. They are like tanks w built in shelf, but shelf has cut-out.
June 14th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Super Mommy
Good ideas ladies! I too haven't bought any yet because the ones I have seen are seriously like $25 each >_< The ones I want are the ones with the clips on the straps because I can't stand shelf bras lol I'll be checking out Burlington this weekend!

June 14th, 2013, 01:35 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bought some from babysteals.com or babyhalfoff.com when I was pregnant with my last baby, I LOVVVVVE them. (Nursing tanks).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search