Anyone else having this issue?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Honestlymonique
  • 1 Post By mamalamb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I'm talking about panties. All of mine n I mean all are either too tight or coming half way up my butt lol. I usually rock boy shorts, low cut, or bikini ones and they all not fittin right. I find it crazy that I never had this problem with my other two pregnancy n I gained more weight in those then I have in this on. With dd1 I gained 50 pound n went up 2 pants size. The husband finds it funny. I been refusing to buy new ones but I guess I need to break down n do it, because some are seriously cutting off blood flow lol. I guess some black grandma panties for after labor will be fine *sigh*

June 17th, 2013, 08:22 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having the opposite problem. I'm loosing weight while gaining pregnancy weight, if that makes sense. My hips/butt/thighs have lost weight so things that were too tight pre pregnancy now fit. Or some are big, like my SOs shorts I like to sleep in, they fit perfectly up to a few weeks ago, and now they fall down .

June 17th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Momma2Chase's Avatar August 2013 DDC Co-Host
Mine are tight too now. They have been for a few weeks but like you I'm trying to boycott new ones!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

June 17th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
Since I lost a bunch of weight before I got pg all mine were loose anyway, but the last couple weeks they have started getting tight, but I don't want to go buy a bunch of new ones for just a little while longer. I can't stand "maternity" underwear anyway, they all try to fit under the belly, which means they just roll down and get annoying. I'm just dealing with it...

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 17th, 2013, 09:41 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oddly enough, my Victoria's Secret thongs are still fitting great! I've gained 22lbs and still have no problem with comfort.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
June 17th, 2013, 02:15 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have pretty much mostly Victorias secret lacy bikini kind.. They all still fit perfect. I was curious the difference with Motherhood Maternity brand bikini style ones and they fit so awkwardly!! I think if I go up any size I will head to the victorias secret sale tables (the ones that are like 5 for 26) and get all black for in the hospital or after. I have NEVER been able to wear boyshorts, though. They always seem to cut half way down my butt and slip down.. Maybe during pregnancy a new style is just needed?

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
June 17th, 2013, 03:41 PM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
i need to go and buy undies, but i haven't yet. I've just been suffering.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

June 17th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going between granny panties and my hanky panky panties that are super comfy. Depends on how comfy I want to feel that day lol. I just bought some granny panties from Wal-Mart last week for packing in my hospital bag.

June 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I have been wearing grannies and regular ones just depends on how I feel I can use a few more but I don't want to buy any news ones just for a few weeks...HonesltyMonique you have a great shape and a great pregnant mommy butt it grew the way I like for mine to grow during pregnancy not SIDEWAYS making me look wide lol!!!!!!! Your beach pics were cute too by the way

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
June 17th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvee80 View Post
HonesltyMonique you have a great shape and a great pregnant mommy butt it grew the way I like for mine to grow during pregnancy not SIDEWAYS making me look wide lol!!!!!!! Your beach pics were cute too by the way
Thank you! The husband says my butt has gotten smaller, its my thighs that's bigger lol. Who knows but nothing including pants fit anymore.
yvee80 likes this.

June 17th, 2013, 09:24 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG I could have written your post myself!!!!! YES. Exact same issue, never had this issue with the first two pregnancies, and I am also too cheap to go but maternity underwear lol!!! I was just thinking I need to go to WalMart and buy some big granny panties or something that are cheap haha!!
Honestlymonique likes this.

June 17th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Super Mommy
I broke down and bought maternity undies a month ago and I love them. So comfy. My old ones were cutting in to the bottom of my belly.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search