Anyone else get lightheaded!?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dandelion
  • 1 Post By mamalamb
  • 1 Post By Kelllilee
  • 1 Post By Anchored

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 08:20 PM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
On goodness. Well this happened three times in the beginning of my second trimester.. But now today (33 weeks) it happened again. I was at work and all of a sudden I got the same feeling you get when you go from laying to standing too fast. Like the kind of spotty vision, sort of like you will faint or fall over.. And nausea! Just weird!!! It only lasted like 15 minutes or maybe 20, possibly a little less than 15 but it wasn't fun. I still feel kind of ill to my stomach but perhaps I'm just hungry. This ever happen to anyone else?
June 28th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep. I've had my blood sugar and blood pressure checked as well as iron levels. All are great. I've basically been told its because I'm pregnant. My response is, no... You don't say!!?
I'll get dizzy and lightheaded while just sitting down. It's annoying and always worries me
Ray88 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
June 28th, 2013, 08:42 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, it has been happening off and on again, ugh. Lately it keeps happening when I am curling my hair in the bathroom in the morning, I'm thinking maybe because it is so hot in there or something.
Ray88 likes this.

June 28th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Kelllilee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kelllilee
yes, I get that if I haven't eaten for a while (low blood sugar). It's not fun.
Ray88 likes this.

Breastfeeding Peer Counselor, training to be an IBCLC!

June 28th, 2013, 09:08 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get it after a shower when Im still standing. I usually have to take a break while getting dressed and just drink some ice water.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
June 28th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Super Mommy
Im waiting on bloodwork now to figure out what's going on. Apparently random lightheadedness and dizziness is more common than I thought.

June 28th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
I've been getting it occasionally lately too. It's probably worse because of the heat, but I don't know if I need to drink more water or eat more or just lie down or what. Definitely not a fun feeling.
June 29th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes I get it randomly still but had it really ba a few weeks ago. Rolled over in bed in the middle of the night (of course I was awake since I never sleep anymore lol), and literally the room was spinning. Went to L&D because it scared me. They told me my iron and potassium were low and those can cause dizziness but like Dandelion they basically said it was because I'm pregnant lol
Ray88 likes this.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

June 29th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Kayla_7602's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep I get it too. If I get up to fast sometimes, other times because I have gone to long without eating and my sugar is low, also If I overheat or if I haven't been drinking enough water.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the awsome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search