Mom of the Week, July 5-11: Hesperleigh

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hesperleigh
  • 1 Post By Hesperleigh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy

This week's lovely MOTW is Hesperleigh!

Here is some information about Hesper!

Name: Hesper
Due Date: 8/10/13
Boy? Girl? Team Green?: Girl - Audrey Alana

Now it's your turn! Ask Hesper anything! You can even ask her to share pictures, if she's able to!

July 5th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling now that you're in the home stretch?

How did you meet your DH?

Do you have any special hobbies?

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

July 5th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Super Mommy
How did your parents choose your name?

Where is your favorite vacation place?
July 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Hesperleigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2Chase View Post
How are you feeling now that you're in the home stretch?
I am counting down the days! Still have a lot of hip and back pain among many other uncomfortable symptoms. I hate to complain bc I wanted this pregnancy so bad, but I can hardly help myself!

How did you meet your DH?
We met at work. He is a medical photographer and I worked the desk at the clinic we both work at. I was working in Derm at the time and he was always up to photograph the patients. He was always sure to say hello and we started to flirt a bit and then he ended up emailing me. It was all downhill from there!

Do you have any special hobbies?
I like embroidery and crafting as long as they aren't too complicated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookreader View Post
How did your parents choose your name?
Oddly enough it was in a baby book. My mom wanted something different and she sure found it! It is Greek and means "first evening star". It could have been worse though, my Dad wanted to name me Cassiopia!
Where is your favorite vacation place?
Anywhere in the mountains!
Bookreader likes this.

July 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have pets? Can you share pictures?

July 6th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Super Mommy
I think your name is lovely; I've just never heard it before and wondered where it was from.
Cassiopia!!! Lol!

How long did you work in derm? I know we've talked about it before, I just can't remember. I worked as an MA in derm for 7 years. LOVED it!
July 7th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KASHWORTH View Post
Do you have pets? Can you share pictures?
I have two cats and will post pics tomorrow. I love dogs and pretty much every animal, but cats are just easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookreader View Post
I think your name is lovely; I've just never heard it before and wondered where it was from.
Cassiopia!!! Lol!

How long did you work in derm? I know we've talked about it before, I just can't remember. I worked as an MA in derm for 7 years. LOVED it!
Thanks! I'm good with it now, but it was not easy to grow up with!

I worked the desk (rooming patients/scheduling) for a year and then was a secretary for maybe 3 years. It was a great department. I work in Pain Medicine now and really love it. I have chronic migraines though and I feel like I understand what the patients are going through. Makes it much easier to deal with the unhappy patients/ complainers!
Bookreader likes this.

July 8th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Here is our first cat, Ozzy. I went with a friend to the Humane Society. She was looking for a dog. Ozzy was a kitten and this particular HS was getting ready to close, so the animals were all super discounted. I walked into the cat area and he started meowing at me so loud and sticking his paws out of the cage. He was so adorable and I fell in love.
[IMG][/IMG]

This is Finn McMissile (guess who named him?!). My mom is always rescuing animals and her neighbor found a litter of kittens in her garage last spring. The mother was feral. My mom trapped her and grabbed the kittens and let them live in her bathroom until they were old enough for her to find homes for. I though Ozzy could use a friend and decided to keep one, too. Well, turns out Ozzy didn't want a friend. A year later and I don't think he's ever really gotten over it. He likes the other cat now, but he gives all of his affection to my husband instead of me. Good thing Finn loves everyone and everything!

[IMG][/IMG]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search