which part of baby moves the most?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaisia

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am also one who is trying to figure out the position of baby. I thought she was head down, but I just don't know anymore. For those who know if your baby is head down, where do you feel the most movement? where the legs and butt are or more down where the head and arms are?I hardly feel strong movements in my pelvic are, I feel most of the strong movements up torward the middle/right side of my belly.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

July 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
baby boy is head down. His butt is under ribs on the right side and legs/feet are under my ribs on the left. He definitely moves his legs and feet the most!! All my movements are on my left side right under my ribs.

July 5th, 2013, 02:57 PM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alice is head down, and I feel movement mostly in the top of my belly. Well I guess not the top-top but a couple inches above my belly button. Its always her butt. She likes to stick it out and move it from side to side. LOL. I can feel little jabs down low from time to time, and sometimes I feel her move her head over to one side and her butt at the same time which is painful. LOL

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

July 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Kaisia's Avatar Veteran
I know from my quick ultrasound on Wednesday that she's head down. I have a big lump (her butt) on my left side by the belly button and her feet are up a bit higher on the right. I feel lots of little thumps really low, which must be her hands punching and more rolling movements and big stretches up higher from her legs. My belly looks the weirdest when it feels like she's stretching them out straight, and that's when her feet end up jabbing me under the ribs.

I had no idea which any of these were until my OB showed me, though. I can't really differentiate one lump versus another.
Mself145 likes this.
July 5th, 2013, 04:19 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My little man is head down and there is a large lump that likes to push its way out usually on the left side and sometimes on the right and thats his back and butt. His butt ends up under my ribs with an occasional foot up there or off to the side but his movements are more like bulging or rolling. I also get little punches in the crotch region or little tickles lower from his hands.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
July 5th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel a big bulge on my upper right side which wiggles about and a round hard ball that hurts in the left side of my pelvis. I don't feel very many kicks actually but feel little scuffling movements down below like little tickles.

July 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Based on how you're all feeling movement I'm thinking she's head down with the movements she makes. I am really hoping she is

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggy!

July 5th, 2013, 09:29 PM
sara831's Avatar Veteran
I know my baby is head down from an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago.. I definitely feel her feet and legs the most. I feel it probably 2-3 inches above my belly button!
July 6th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Veteran
Three midwives have said she's head down. There's something really hard below my ribs on my right side (presumably, her bottom). I feel some movement near there, probably legs/knees, and some movement very low.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search