random updates and idle thoughts

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dandelion

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2013, 06:15 PM
mrsmckenzie1's Avatar Veteran
So I am on my biwekly appt schedule. Plus I get to see my darling every mon and thurs. Negative I get a wand shoved up my crotch twice a week and its not my husbands !
As of yesterday 33 +6 Jessiah was 5lbs 3oz 40th percentile. My fluid is only 10.86... she is still so far into my pelvis no face shot available !
They have changed my chance of vaginal delivery since my cerclage ripped. I am back on for delivery at 37 weeks however my dr will be outta town the whole week + a few days meaning I will have a stranger more than likely cutting me open because no I don't want to deliver a week early pending ur vacation schedule...
I went to get my boobs resized and... wait for it... I went from a 36aa to a 40a and that's with her being generous since they don't carry aa in the store :-(... its cool I did find out they make padded nursing bras.
I am not to surprised with my other 2 I didn't have any miraculous growth but I didn't get wider either!
I started spotting today and my pelvic pressure is insane but I am praying for no incubator time. Been there done that and hoping not to do it again. No offense and not being insensitive to lost and tinky. Just saying I know what its like having a child early and I personally went through a guilt trip on myself 11 years ago and don't want to face it again if I can prevent it.
Lastly, since having my cerclage rip I also decided to discontinue my 17p shots it was causing me some severe unwanted depression. So all my preterm labor interventions have been stopped except the biweekly visits.

July 9th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Momma2Chase's Avatar August 2013 DDC Co-Host
Aww well I'm sad to hear your plans have changed but thankfully you're so close to delivery that you will hopefully be able to avoid any preterm complications!

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

July 10th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You have a lot going on mama!

I am sorry to hear your cerclage ripped and plans had to change. :-( Fingers crossed for you that baby stays right where they belong and that you have no nicu time. The idea of it is quite scary, I agree.
Ray88 likes this.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search