So much pain

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So my little one was a footling breech at my elective 3D scan on Wednesday, meaning head,both arms and one leg squished at my ribs, the other leg bent down.

Fast forward to this morning, I woke up to immense pain where his head is shoved so high up into my ribs I want to cry I've never had a breech baby baby this late before and the pain from his head up that high has me seriously worried how I'm going to deal with the pain of a possible c section if we can't get him to turn.

Pray for me I feel like things are moving back out of my control and my anxiety is through the roof all over again

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

July 19th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Mommy of 3
You poor thing! That sounds awful.
Hope he turns soon!!!

July 19th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate complaining because I truly am thankful to not only be pregnant but to still be pregnant this far along. but man oh man, this baby has been stubborn from the beginning and it's only getting worse LOL! I bet he comes out kicking and screaming! haha!

Proud mama to

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

July 19th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Veteran
Riley is in the exact same position as your LO. About a week or two ago I started feeling really bad pain on my upper left side, almost like an internal bruise. Even my skin feels like I have a sunburn. I feel your pain! Just know that it will all be worth it in the end :-)
July 19th, 2013, 07:28 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Oh that doesn't sound pleasant. I hope baby turns or gives you some relief soon. Feel better.
#12 is on the way
July 19th, 2013, 08:19 AM
miniRazz's Avatar <3 my rainbow baby
Oh that is just awful, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain!
Be positive that things can change, I was breech until a week before my due date and then I flipped (according to my mom) and I was a big baby.
When my little guy gets too high I have a bath and lay on my side, he usually ends up moving down a bit. Hope you can get some relief.
Take care ((HUGS))

July 19th, 2013, 09:31 AM
soccermamatomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you are in pain. This child has been flipping back and forth and when she is breech, I suffer too.

If you do end up with a C-section, it really isn't that bad. I had a vag birth with my oldest, then a C-section with my twins, and elected to have a repeat C-section with my son.
Twin DDs: 14 yo
DS: 9yo
Step DD: 15yo
Step DD: 11yo
Rayna-August 18, 2013!
July 19th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been googling (yes, i know its bad to do that) footling breech since Wednesday and its looking like if he stays that way, turning him isn't such a great option bc of his bent foot trapping the cord, etc.

I'm working on 2 different plans, one for a vaginal delivery and one just in case we have a c-section.. My SIL had two and after just the small amount I've been reading, you ladies are heros! lol!

Proud mama to

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

July 20th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Veteran
Sorry you are so uncomfortable. That sounds awful! I hope the little one can figure out how to turn himself around. The dr or midwives aren't trying to help you turn him at all?

Lanae: Mommy to Ethan, Will, Alex and Surprise baby GIRL due August 15, 2013!

July 21st, 2013, 12:16 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
So sorry you are feeling such pain it sounds awful hopefully he will turn soon and give you some relief!

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
July 21st, 2013, 05:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My doctor said not to worry til 36 weeks but being the type A personality I am, I need to know these things LOL! I know he still technically has time to turn but oy, the pain from his head in my ribs is ridiculous! Add that to the crotch kicks he's been doing along with the stretching all the way across my tummy and I feel like I moan and groan all day long with discomfort!

Proud mama to

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

July 21st, 2013, 06:10 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yes my little girl keeps flipping back and forth and will ei ther have her head or butt way up in my ribs. I have a hard time sitting and breathing and its just awful.

July 21st, 2013, 08:28 AM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ouch. With all the pain from my little mans head down low I can't imagine that in ribs! I hope your baby spontaneously just decides to flip randomly and stay put soon!

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search