Please oh please!

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Pbear31
  • 1 Post By mirdeemrlvs

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Super Mommy
Let these contractions be doing something!! If they're not this is not fun... They still don't 'hurt' but I'm starting to get crampy tonight... They've been going all day again. As soon as I woke up this morning I was feeling them. Hardly did anything all day trying to rest like the midwife said. Ds was grumpy all day and we had planned on a family night out at the fair- they are having a rodeo but I feel crappy and ds is going to bed. Again I'm sorry for complaining! If I call my mom she'll hop on a plane and come and stay indefinitely! And since there's nothing anyone can do I just want to complain... No need to respond to this lol!

July 19th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Pbear31's Avatar Super Mommy
Im with you! Mine alternate between no pain and crampy. I just keep thinking of it as my uterus getting in shape and training. It means I will be a laboring machine!
sharilyn and ElliotsMommy13 like this.
July 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can I complain too?? I'm crampy and getting sharp pains in my belly, I'm nauseaus and just overall uncomfortable!! I keep having BH too :-)
sharilyn likes this.

July 19th, 2013, 07:01 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry you are so uncomfortable
July 19th, 2013, 07:16 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been having them pretty much all day and night, too, for about the last week, ugh. And then today I was also sick to my stomach/puking on and off all day which was bonus fun lol. I hope we all feel better tomorrow!!

July 19th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Super Mommy
I hope we all feel better too! I've been so grouchy to my kids and hubby- I know it's happening but I just can't seem to stop it :-/ tonight ds didn't want his second nap so we tried to put him down for the night a little early- which didn't work- So an hour AFTER his normal bedtime I put him in bed again, he screamed and screamed! I felt bad and he kept throwing his paci and blankets out, so the third time I went it I hugged him, gave everything back and said g'nite and left him scream it out. Finally and hour after putting him down he was quiet.

July 20th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
((hugs))

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

July 20th, 2013, 07:45 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hope you're feeling better

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
July 20th, 2013, 08:43 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Feel better all!
#12 is on the way
July 20th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Super Mommy
Don't know about anyone else but my attitude is better today! I gave my hubby a nice long list of things I feel we NEED to get done today and maybe tomorrow. Laundry is major and there 2 flights of stairs to the basement so he's in charge, I really want my bags packed for the hospital, and I hit the farmers market again this morning and have 20lbs of cucumbers cut and ready to go into jars for pickles and 27lbs of tomatoes to to after that... I think it's part of my nesting but I HAVE to have my pantry full! Lol... This weeks I've already done about 20 jars of tomato soup, 8 quarts of pickled beets, and 10 pints of sour cherries. Now if baby waits a week or so I'm going to get MAYBE more tomatoes and peaches. Tomorrow evening I rescheduled my maternity pics- I really want at least one good one and not one I took of myself so we shall see...

July 20th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Wow! That's a lot of canning! Yum!

And sometimes it just helps to complain a little, right? Sometimes it just hurts and I'm grumpy and I just want to let it out and have someone give me a little bit of sincere sympathy instead of the whole "oh it will be worth it!" "almost done!" or (my personal fave) "try to enjoy it!" Ugh. All true? Sure. Helpful? Not at all! I just want to b*tch at someone who isn't my poor husband sometimes, just to have that release!

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better today though!

Mom to four beautiful girls

Matilda (6), Evelyn (4), Adelaide (2), Cecily (11 months)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search