Do you remember what 9pm looks like?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2013, 07:20 PM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
Because I Don't I Know They Say You Get Tired At The End But I Literally Can Barely Keep My Eyes Open After 8. It's Like ClockWork Everyday. I Get Off At 6 And I TRY To Attempt To Be Constructive And Cook Or Do Some Housework But I Am Super Exhausted. I've Fallen Asleep Sitting Up. I've Even Put My Head Down On The Kitchen Counter To Wake Up 10 Mins Later With Drool On My Arm. Very Ineffective Way To Cook. LoL I'm Only Up Now Because DH Made Me Wake Up To Eat....I Know It's Probably Only Going To Get Worse Before It Gets Better.

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

July 25th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm asleep by like 7 pm every night, lol. I'm glad my son goes to bed so early.

July 25th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Super Mommy
Unfortunately, we are trying to train my son to sleep in his own bed before the baby gets here. Still a battle every night that goes until at least 9:30. Takes me awhile to wind down. If I had my choice, both my kids would be asleep by 8:00 and I would be dozing at 8:30...
July 25th, 2013, 08:58 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im the opposite.. I cant sleep at all anymore.. I fall asleep by like 1130 then Im up every two hours to pee or roll over and then Im up for good usually by 730ish..

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
July 25th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Super Mommy
I also am sleeping less. Between peeing all night and my mind going thru a million different things..... And I am off work now. The heat was too much.
July 25th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sleeping less too. Can't usually go to sleep until 11-12 and then I wake up all night long

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

July 26th, 2013, 04:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm up and down all night long too.. and then morning always seems to come way too early!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

July 26th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Veteran
I'm sleeping less too and waking up earlier and earlier. grrr. Take advantage of the opportunity to rest while you can!

Lanae: Mommy to Ethan, Will, Alex and Surprise baby GIRL due August 15, 2013!

July 28th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I force myself to stay up until 9 or 10 because that's when DH and I spend time together. Both boys are in bed by 730 and Finley is still on a newborn schedule but we usually get lucky and she seems to like to sleep a decent stretch between like 7 and 10.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
July 28th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
I pretty much go to sleep as soon as the kids are done with their baths now, DH puts them to bed and pulls the "night shift" to deal with any wake ups. I swear I'm up every 1-2 hours to roll over or pee anyway, so I need as much time as I can get to try to cobble together enough sleep to function the next day. I tend to get more sleep with a nursing newborn in the house than I do at the end of pregnancy!

July 28th, 2013, 05:45 PM
BabyT_heart_beat's Avatar Baby girl Londyn 8/13
I'm definitely NOT sleeping well at night which could be why I get so sleepy earlier in the night but like you @Beachbabies it's the only QT me and DH get because he gets off at 9 and I'm long gone by the time he gets home. Im up and out the house before him and home in bed before him. He's been very understanding about it though.

****Thank you*Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy****

July 28th, 2013, 08:05 PM
round2t's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish I could forget about 9pm! Haha! I'm usually up until 12 or 1 just because I can't wind down, up and down moaning in my sleep trying to roll over, peeing, etc... then up for work at 5:15.

I do usually get a quick nap in though when I get off work, but if I had it my way I'd be sleeping for days.

July 29th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Veteran
I am with all of you having trouble sleeping! I had been doing pretty well most of this pregnancy sleeping, and then bam, in the last week or so I just cannot seem to settle down and I have to pee all the time. It is soooo frustrating! I hate not being able to sleep, especially since I am worrying that I will go into labor tired . . .

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search