36 week checkup

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By round2t

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
The husband came with me because the Dr has been putting off my questions so I brought him for back up lol. It worked though. Baby is good and heart beat looked good. She made the comment your baby seem to stay on your right side which is true. He loves it there, never goes on my left for some reason. She agreed that she didn't want me going to close to my due date, so we decided that if I don't have the baby on my own b4 the 16 then we will induce. She said if I go in(Friday) I will be out Sunday. which I'm happy about because everyone in my house starts school Monday on the 19. She is confident baby is right on track weight wise. She like "I'm sure u not gone have a 10 pound baby" n I was like I was hopin nothing over 8 lol. This apt eased a lot of fears and worries. I didn't realize how much it weighed on my mind till after we decided everything. I'm now going every week but since its only two b4 baby I'm okay with it. Next appt is next Friday morning. I will be so excited to be term. Cant wait to see and hold my son, n to see how husband n girls will react. COME ON 16th

July 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Super exciting! I'm glad you got some answers and you feel at peace with everything you heard today!

Proud mama to
Cameron Alexander ---- January 11, 2000
Cassidy Skye ---- May 5, 2005
Callen Jase ---- August 23, 2013

~Angel Mama~ to

Caleb Jan 21, 1999
Carys April 29, 2011

July 26th, 2013, 04:14 PM
round2t's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! So glad you have a plan in action

PS my birthday is the 16th so your son will be such a cool cat it's unreal 8)
Honestlymonique likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search