Who does LO look like?

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2013, 10:53 AM
Momma2Chase's Avatar August 2013 DDC Co-Host
A long time ago we had a thread asking who you thought baby would look like or what traits you'd like them to inherit from you and SO. Now that a lot of us had our babies, I wanted to follow up and see if your LO looks like you expected/who they look like/etc.

(Those of you patiently, or not so patiently lol, waiting for your LOs to make their appearance please come back after they're born and fill us in!)

I expected Georgia to be bald or have peach fuzz hair like my son and my step-kids. I also thought she would have reddish/strawberry hair because I have a lot of redheads on my side and DH was a redhead as a child. I thought she'd be super tiny and have brown eyes. And overall we all thought she would look like my step-daughter because one of the later ultrasounds we had she looked very similar.

And in reality: I was wrong in almost every aspect! She was born with a HEADFULL of dark dark brown hair! Caught ALL of us off guard! Not only the fact that she had hair but that it's SO DARK! All 3 of the other kids were born with very light hair (my son's was strawberry blonde while the big kids had blonde)... all 3 kids are still blondish.
As for being "tiny"... not so much! This little chunky monkey was 8lbs 11oz! I don't know her eye color yet but right now they look very different than Chase's eye color at this age and his are blue now. I think hers will be brown like her Daddy and sister. She's also got much tanner skin than the kids do- I think she inherited my olive/Italian skin.
And overall she looks nothing like ANY of her siblings! It's amazing how different she is from them- as of right now I don't even think they'd pass as siblings lol

She has DH's nose, my ears, my mouth, and the jury is out on her eyes right now (the shape) because they don't look like either of us at the moment.

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

August 21st, 2013, 11:04 AM
JessKeller24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yalia looks just like I thought, Javier's twin! Black hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. She was about a pound bigger than what I thought shed be.

August 21st, 2013, 05:15 PM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She looks pretty much like I expected her too! She looked SO MUCH like DS in her ultrasounds and looks very very similar to him still now! The only thing that really surprised me was how tiny she was! 6 lbs 4 oz! DS was 8 lbs 3 oz so I was shocked! She does have darker hair than DS did but it is already lightening up.

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

August 21st, 2013, 06:22 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Evaani looks just like her daddy, as I expected, because all our kids look like dh. She was so tiny though, only 7lbs 10oz, and almost all my babies have been in the 9lb range, even a 10lber and an 11 1/2 lber.
#12 is on the way
August 21st, 2013, 11:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Finley definitely resembles her brothers but they all have their own unique look; ill post a comparison pic. She has less hair than I expected, but the little she does have is the medium brown I expected. The boys were both born with medium brown- Cole's stayed and Chase's turned blonde, so we'll see what happens. She got the family dimples (yay) and I'm thinking daddy's eyes, but it still is too early to say. Although, Cole's were definitely brown at this point and hers are blue right now. It's so fun to watch them grow and change!

Here's the comparison pic:

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
August 22nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
She is looking pretty spot on to how I hoped. She has my face and her daddy's hair. She is also tall with big feet, from her daddy

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

August 22nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She has features of all the kids and there are times when she reminds me of each one. Her hair is a different color than expected and she's smaller than I expected. Hoping she will get to wear all the 0-3 month clothes we got her before it gets cold. Shes still swimming in newborns.

August 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMum View Post
She has features of all the kids and there are times when she reminds me of each one.
Finley is just like this too! It's neat

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
August 22nd, 2013, 08:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Caelyn looks very like my first daughter, but Maddie has her Daddy's eyes and Caelyn has mine. I see a lot of me in her as does everyone else. As far as guessing what she would like, I figured she would look like Maddie and she does.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search