still pregnant

Forum: August 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LadyGamer

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To August 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Veteran
feeling so discouraged right now that my body just isn't going to do this. my due date was august 29th well technically 27th, I was a week and day late with my son and got induced. I pretty much feel like my body doesn't know what to do. I cant get induced with this one because im going for a vbac so everything relys on my body and just kind of nervous it isn't going to do its job.
September 4th, 2013, 08:40 AM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
I was due at the end of July, and ended up going 9 days late. It is so hard when you watch everyone around you giving birth and you're the last one, on top of just the normal physical and emotional pains of going overdue. I really hope your baby comes soon and the process is a smooth one. *hugs*
MommyPenguin4 likes this.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

September 4th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Husher's Avatar B & E complete me.
Hang in there! I know how hard it is. Hugs!

Huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for the beautiful sig!

September 4th, 2013, 01:58 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Poor thing. I know it's got to be tough when most of us have had our babies. But, it can happen out of no where. I have never had my water break on it's own. I was shocked when it did. You don't have long now. HUGS

September 4th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Veteran
I was in the same boat. no induction due to prev c section. I just knew I had to wait ti out. I did. She was 1 week late and I actually went into labour on my own. To be honest, i wasn't 100% sure my body could do it and was mentally resigned to a c-section. Surprise, Surprise, she came on her own. I was actually going to wait 2 weeks until they would evict her by c-section.

It is the hardest wait in the world. Have you thought of doing the natural induction methods? I wasn't serious about them, but did one a day and blogged about it to give me something to take my mind off the fact that baby was NOT coming out. Kind of gave me something to "do" each day that was baby related and I felt I was at least trying something. Although eating a ton of date squares in 2 days wasn't probably what they meant when it says dates can induce labour!
September 6th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping that you get your vbac. I was in the same situation with a previous c-section. Good thoughts for you! I swear that acupuncture was what relaxed my body enough to start labor.

September 8th, 2013, 01:04 AM
yvee80's Avatar SmileyMom
Location: McDonough, GA by way of Charlotte, NC and my home NY!!!!
I totally know how you feel! I was 4 days overdue and it took such a toll on me emotionally! You will get through this I just occupied myself for those last 4 days it was easy because we had out of town family here for a wedding.

Hang in there we are here for you !

I totally know how you feel! I was 4 days overdue and it took such a toll on me emotionally! You will get through this I just occupied myself for those last 4 days it was easy because we had out of town family here for a wedding.

Hang in there we are here for you !

*Thanks Jaidyn's mum for my beautiful siggy

>
September 8th, 2013, 01:53 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you have some good news soon!
September 13th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Super Mommy
Sending you labor vibes momma! I'm so sorry you're body is taking it's sweet time :/ I know it must be hard seeing all of us talking about babies and such but you WILL have that beautiful baby of yours in your arms soon enough <3

September 22nd, 2013, 04:00 AM
84oilymom's Avatar Veteran
How is baby?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search