double strollers

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 05:33 PM
Super Mommy
Any one else going to need a double stroller? DS will only be 22 mths when this little one comes along
have you started looking yet?
I am completely nuts and definetly scooped some out online last night and then went to see if any of the ones i liked were on Kijiji...

I've also been planning how I am going to turn the spare room into DS's new "big boy" room and re-vamp the nursery...

please tell me someone else is being just as nuts as me
January 2nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did lots of planning when we started TTC 2 years ago. I'm going to do the Joovy Caboose Ultralight. Joovy Caboose Ultralight in Orangie with Parent Organizer

Though I picked that when I thought we'd have kids just under 3 years apart. But now E will be over 4 when the baby is born and I usually babywear the first year anyway, so when we start using a stroller for the baby will I even still need one for E? Yeah, I have no idea, but the kiddo hates to walk. We'll see.

January 2nd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Veteran
No...you're not the only one whose nuts!

I already started looking at things like strollers as well. I was also wondering what it would be like to have a girl since I have two boys and then I started freaking out!

Wondering where I would put her when she started to sleep on her own because I don't have another bed room. Mind you...my 8 month old only just started sleeping in his own room recently. So I obviously have plenty of time to figure all of this out.

Didn't stop me from being psycho woman for the night though! MY hubby told me I was insane.
January 3rd, 2013, 06:48 AM
Super Mommy
[QUOTE=Sk8ermaiden;26928693] I'm going to do the Joovy Caboose Ultralight. Joovy Caboose Ultralight in Orangie with Parent Organizer

Thats exactly the one I picked out online!!!! Except I am going to to with the blue one because i *think* it will match my car seat that is the same colour of blue.

Did you know that they now sell seats you can attach to where the sit/stand platform is for the older child? they are around $70 and I found them at joovy.com
January 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Destiny
I already have a double stroller. Hopefully when I get to the point where I'm done wearing baby for walks my oldest will prefer to walk.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search