Intro!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2013, 10:37 PM
Super Mommy
Joining yall offically but unofficially! Doc. test said neg. but 3 HPT's including a digi says positive. Can't deny the digi that says preg. but I took that after the doc test said neg. Doc even told me their test isn't as sensitive as HPT's so if I get a neg and I still think I'm preg to come back in a week. Guess I'm coming back in a week to pee for them!!!!

I am excitied but cautious. No kids before so I'm a little nervous but we were planning this so we know what we're getting into!

I'm more cautious about MC. That is my worst worst fear right now. It took us 6 months to get here. I really don't know how I will stomach a loss if it comes to that. I am just full of prayers and thanks to Jesus!

Haven't told DH yet. He's been at work all day. I think I'll get home, casually bring up the baby thing, ask him why he wants a baby for the billionth time, then break out the digi test.

I'm 22, I'm a special education teacher, and I am sooo excited! My husband is in the US Army, and we are currently living overseas. We don't have any pets, however we would love one but we're not allowed pets in our apartment. If any of you are Christian's I'd like to start a prayer thread where we legit pray for each other!
January 4th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Amy! (Assuming that's your name? )

Welcome! The first BFP can be super surreal, that is for sure. I hope you have a H&H pregnancy!

PS- I'm a military wife, too . I am lucky that there is a joint reserve base in my hometown, so i'm near family (Hubby is active duty, though!).
January 4th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Super Mommy
Congrats on your pregnancy! Cant wait to hear how it goes telling your husband I found out on Christmas morning, so I put the test in my DH's stocking!

*Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!*
06/12 11/12

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 4th, 2013, 10:03 AM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm Megan due 9/13. I was an Army wife. My DH was deployed 2 weeks after our first son was born and missed his whole first year. He got out after that deployment. I would love a prayer thread.

January 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Super Mommy
Glad to see theres some military ladies here. Its going to be hard being overseas without ny family but im so happy were in a position where im with dh and he can be here for it.

I thought.about waiting till his birthday next week...glad I ddint. He was in shock last night when I told him. It took him about.30 minutes to warm up to it. I didnt.understand why cause he was all for ttc but its our first and i guess it was the reality of it. He was fine after and now just cautious like me and doing ok. I gave him a copy of hop on pop by dr. Seuess cause he loves dr. Seuess and had I the digi test in the cover. i gave him an i love you card before that and signed it love amy and baby h.

His reaction scared.me for birthtime like is he going to be okay when it.really becomes real? Hes sweet though.cause he said.his stress was worrying about being a strong enough man to be a dad.
January 4th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Suesue77's Avatar Susan
Golden, your DH sounds exactly like mine when I told him about our first. I actually snuck our video camera behind a plan and recorded it when I told him. H was totally In shock and after about 10 minutes he started talking about what a big job it was going to be for us, how excited, etc. your DH will be great! ...once he's out of the coma.

Welcome! And I'd love a prayer thread!!!!!
January 4th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Super Mommy
He's doing okay! And we were trying, I think being a man, he said his first thoughts were the responsibility where my first thoughts were all the cute baby stuff! He basically said, even though we were preparing for it, you can never fully be prepared, and it was the reality of a child actually happening that hit him hard. I'm scared for birth time now! We're overseas and I doubt my parents or his will come visit. For financial reasons. He WILL be there in the delivery room with me. I've made that clear to him. He can stay with me behind the curtain, he doesn't have to cut the cord, but he will be there.
January 4th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Welcome and congratulations! I'd love a prayer thread too. I'm pregnant with our first too and we're also far away from family, so I hear you on those worries.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
January 4th, 2013, 10:04 PM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
First time dads are so cute LOL. Congrats on your first BFP!

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

January 5th, 2013, 12:18 AM
TayAnd2Angels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations and welcome! I'm Victory, pregnant with #3. I would also love a prayer thread.

January 5th, 2013, 04:39 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
prayer thread I is wonderful

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search