Happy Friday, ladies!

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Anitha
  • 1 Post By L-SBB
  • 2 Post By ValyntineG
  • 1 Post By Keakie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 07:19 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Whatcha up to this weekend?

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
March 22nd, 2013, 07:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay for Friday! Well my daughter turns 4 tomorrow Having a little party at home for her. DH actually took the day off today to get some cleaning and preparation done!! I am mostly excited about the cake. We have thus far ordered cakes from grocery stores with standard themes like Dora, Tinkerbell etc. This time I ordered a custom cake from a specialty bakery and its cost a bunch...I can't wait to see how it turns out and I hope DD will be thrilled by it! My mom actually sent two gorgeous outfits for DD along with accessories to match all the way from India. DD will be wearing one of those! I think I am more excited for her party than she is even
L-SBB, Babybear4 and Keakie like this.

Last edited by Anitha; March 22nd, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
March 22nd, 2013, 08:49 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Oh happy birthday to your daughter Anitha! If you feel comfortable sharing, would love to see pic of those outfits, I bet they are amazing. I hope she has a fabulous birthday!

Myself, Sat will be first day officially off bed rest in almost 3 weeks (hooray!) and we're taking Savannah to a Laurie Berkner Band concert in Dallas, so should be filled with lots of dancing kid chaos
Anitha likes this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 22nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We have a birthday party tomorrow and will be going out to breakfast on Sunday morning. Other than that, probably resting, grocery shopping, catching up on housework and such.

March 22nd, 2013, 09:54 AM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
I will be either:

A. Curling up in a little ball on the floor of my bathroom while rocking back and forth and mumbling things like "five kids? What were you thinking? Why would you do this?"

OR!

B. Checking myself into a spa until the baby's born. Possibly longer. Possibly indefinitely.
Anitha and Keakie like this.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

March 22nd, 2013, 11:05 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitha View Post
Yay for Friday! Well my daughter turns 4 tomorrow Having a little party at home for her. DH actually took the day off today to get some cleaning and preparation done!! I am mostly excited about the cake. We have thus far ordered cakes from grocery stores with standard themes like Dora, Tinkerbell etc. This time I ordered a custom cake from a specialty bakery and its cost a bunch...I can't wait to see how it turns out and I hope DD will be thrilled by it! My mom actually sent two gorgeous outfits for DD along with accessories to match all the way from India. DD will be wearing one of those! I think I am more excited for her party that she is even
Aww, that sounds like a lot of fun! Happy early Birthday to your dd! Definitely share some pictures if you don't mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-SBB View Post
Oh happy birthday to your daughter Anitha! If you feel comfortable sharing, would love to see pic of those outfits, I bet they are amazing. I hope she has a fabulous birthday!

Myself, Sat will be first day officially off bed rest in almost 3 weeks (hooray!) and we're taking Savannah to a Laurie Berkner Band concert in Dallas, so should be filled with lots of dancing kid chaos
That's exciting! Sounds like a pretty great way to spend your first day off of bed rest, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybear4 View Post
We have a birthday party tomorrow and will be going out to breakfast on Sunday morning. Other than that, probably resting, grocery shopping, catching up on housework and such.
I love going out for breakfast. We've been way too exhausted by the time the weekend hits to feel up to it for the last little while, but I probably like going for breakfast more than going out for dinner.

Aww, Brie!

We haven't got any real plans yet. We might try to get outside if it's not terribly cold, but we might just go walk around the mall or something. We'll see.
Anitha likes this.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search