Preschool...

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
Alpha_allie1010's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well after a lot of talk and debate....we have decided to put DD in preschool. Only two days a week right now to see how she will do with it but I am super nervous! I know I need the break from her during the day now that I am pregnant and that it will give me one on one time with the new baby which is nice but I am still nervous about it. I have no idea how she will do with it! It will be nice to be able to make my Dr apt those days so I don't have to take her or find a sitter.

Thanks Kiliki for my AWESOME siggie!!!
March 22nd, 2013, 10:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aw, that's such a tough decision! I am sure it will be wonderful for her AND for you, though!

March 22nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's a great decision. I am sure she will adjust beautifully. They all cry initially and it will break your heart. But they get over it so quickly and will soon start looking forward to it. Before you know she wont want to come home when you go pick her up. I also think its important for them to start at this age to be with kids their age and non-parent adult supervisors to get used to the discipline that they later need in school. She will have tons of fun too! Good luck

March 22nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
I think it'll be great.... once you both get used to it. Give it two weeks. Sawyer took about that long to get adjusted at her age and then he LOVED it.

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

March 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
Aw, I think it sounds like it will be a great thing long-term for you both. I'm sure it's still a big decision, though, and hope the transition goes better than expected!

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
March 22nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Awww...I hope the transition will be smooth. The 'apart' time will be good for both of you and you know what? You'll find the time you do have together then, you will appreciate so much more!
March 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I hope everything goes well with that and she loves it! Our 4 yr old starts pre-k this August. I am not looking forward to it. It is hard to let them go and grow up I guess

I really wish he could start Kindergarten this year but he misses the cut off by month I think.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search