Dear ________

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Grlsshp9
  • 2 Post By AmbzAsh
  • 1 Post By Dolly Lama
  • 1 Post By rebecca0217

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 12:53 PM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
We all have things that we'd love to be able to say to somebody, but for whatever reason, we can't (or perhaps just shouldn't). So let's start a thread where we CAN say them. Let's hear yours this Friday!

I'll start:

Dear _______,

I'm sorry that you're miserable with your life. Having said that, it would probably serve you much better if you were to take all of the energy that you waste acting like a raging b---- to us and instead use it to make better choices for yourself.

Who knows? Maybe one day you even can actually live in the real world instead of the bitter, delusional one you've created inside your head. I'm not really holding my breath, but it's something to consider.

Get over yourself. Hugs and kisses.

Kayla

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!
March 22nd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Grlsshp9's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanna play!!!!!!

Dear_____

You think you are this great person, and you think you do all of these things for me but in reality you only do for yourself, and you don't even do that!!! You laid around on your butt your whole life and got everything handed to you, while I worked my butt off to help my mom pay bills, I work even though I dont want to, and i got to college, and you have the balls to tell ME to get motivated? HECK NO, you need to get YOUR *** up and do someyhing, stop making excuses for yourself. You're going to end up sad and lonely because you are a lazy *******, you treat everyone horribly, and then try to pull the "I'm sorry, you know I have anger problems" card. Shove it up your ***, man up, stop treating EVERYONE horrible, and get your **** together.

You're welcome.

Maaaaan that felt goooood!!!!
Keakie likes this.

March 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
mama2ladybugs's Avatar Super Mommy
Dear______,

I really wish I could take back everything I said to you the last time we talked. You were right about it all and no matter how hard I pray and wish, I know Ill never get to make it right. I hope you knew how much you meant to me and that there isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you. I hope you know how sorry I am. I wish I could see your smile 1 more time and hear you laugh. I know this letter will never get to you but I must go as I cant let my daughter see how hurt I am talking about this. I love you.
March 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
AmbzAsh's Avatar Little Miss Sunshine
Ah man, what if you have more than one person to write to? Can we play this game every Friday?

Dear _______,

Grow up, b***h. Get a REAL job. Work some REAL hours. Pay your own d**n bills. Make your lazy ***** boyfriend get off of his ***** and get a job. Bathe your children! Take your son to his baseball practice. Attend at least ONE of his games. Quit making up bulls**t excuses. I swear, I've heard every excuse in the book from your trashy mouth and they all suck! You just plain f***ing suck! If you have money for weed, $100 jeans, and new makeup from Ulta, I'm pretty sure you should have money for food, rent, and the electric bill. You live in a 4 bedroom house but yet your two boys sleep on the FLOOR....in the living room?! Are you ****ting me?! You and your bf have a room....your daughter has a room....what about the boys?! Oh I forgot, it takes too much work to care for them. So you just buy them a lizard (with what money?!) to keep them happy and go smoke another bowl. Good job, Super Mom. Great f***ing job! You're a constant nuisance in my life! I can't stand you! I cringe when I hear your name. It literally makes me want to throw up. How people defend you and stand up for you is beyond me. I seriously just wish you would disappear some days....it would make my life a lot easier. Selfish, I know....but I really don't think you understand how much of a trifling, manipulative and self-centered person you really are.

Woo! Much better! I would give ANYTHING to say that to this persons face
Keakie and Dolly Lama like this.
March 22nd, 2013, 03:54 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I could just copy and paste all of Kayla's and half of Amber's letters and be all set!!! Guess it's no secret as to who this would be directed to.
Keakie likes this.
March 22nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dear..........

I can't understand for the life of me why you treat me and my kids as though we are some kind of "outsiders". All that I've ever done is be done to you and want to be accepted. You make loving you really hard. If it wasn't for Jesus in my life, I would have told you off along time ago and then had nothing to do with you.

March 22nd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dear______,

I know you are a little older than me, got married before I did and have this idea that your opinion should be super important to me. Well guess what? It's not. I really don't care. I have an amazing marriage and wonderful kids who are all healthy and loving. I am sorry if it bugs you that you are losing the "race" of how many kids we each have. It does not matter that we started later than you, its just how it turned out.
I am also tired of the micromanaging. I am a big girl and my hubby is all grown up too. We do not need every little detail of every get together planned out to the T.
I am also tired of your bratty children. THey can be so rude, mean and bossy and no one wants to be around a kid like that. Perhaps if you weren't that way yourself they wouldn't have picked up on it. Also if you and your husband spent time actually playing with them they wouldn't cling to me and my husband more when we are around.
Oh and also stop bringing your sick children to parties. If you or a family member are ill YOU should stay home not me and mine. No Christian person who is living their faith truly would willingly and knowingly inflict suffering on others simply because they don't want to miss out on a party.

That does feel nice I agree that we need to do this more than just once!!
Keakie likes this.

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*
March 24th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Super Mommy
hahahaha nice letters!!!
I have one I want to write however the situation angers me so much that if I actually start writing/ranting it will ruin my mood for the next couple days. I have let the situation go and don't think about it often because I can't otherwise it will royally **** me off for days and days. but basically it will be a combination of all of yours!!
March 24th, 2013, 10:18 PM
ValyntineG's Avatar Based on a True Story
Dear _____ ,

I have reached my absolute breaking point with your dramatic nonsense. I'm SO very sorry that I didn't answer your text 9 seconds after you sent it, but here's the thing: I have 4 children. Sometimes I'm just ******* busy. I don't know what else to tell you. If I don't answer immediately, it's probably because I'm cleaning vomit out of my hair, helping with homework, cooking dinner and trying to convince a 4 year old that tangerines are just as good as oranges.

If you want proof, get your lazy *** off the couch, walk 2 feet and open my door. It is not that difficult and I'm tired of trying to explain to you that sometimes I simply DO NOT HAVE TIME to listen to you whine and complain about your marriage, your massive pile of laundry, your mother, your dog, your kids, your lack of money or whatever else you've decided is giving you anxiety on any given day.

But you know what? You want my advice? You got it, sweetheart:

1. Your marriage sucks because for some inexplicable reason, you and your husband have decided that it's ok to screw other people sometimes. That kind of arrangement is just a breeding ground for deception, hurt feelings and a lack of trust. You are SWINGERS, so no, I don't think it's particularly weird that your husband deleted text messages between him and some skank out work. Nor do I CARE, by the way. Here's a tip - stop allowing him to **** other women in front of you. That should help.

2. If you did laundry every day, it wouldn't pile up to the insane monstrosity that is invading your living room. And NO I will NOT help you ******* fold it! I do laundry for 6 ******* people at my house. EVERY DAY. Why in the hell would I want to come over and fold yours too? **** you!

3. Your mother is right about almost everything she tells you. Stop whining and listen.

4. Your dog has an ear infection. That's why he smells so bad. If I'm wrong, I'll pay his vet bill.

5. Your kids are a-holes due to a complete lack of attention from their parents. You two are so worried about the crap you do to each other, that you clearly don't have time to notice that your kids are spiraling into total brat territory. They act out to get your attention. And it doesn't help that you leave them at my house for hours at a time so you can nap. Which is bull**** by the way. If one of us should get a nap, it's me. I have 4 kids and I'm pregnant. What's your excuse? Maybe go to bed at a reasonable time. I'm tired of cooking for two extra people all the time.

6. You have no money because you spend your money on stupid **** that you don't need. This is not my problem, nor do I have any sympathy for you. So stop hinting that you need to borrow money from me. My husband and I have a strict budget that is designed to help us save up for a house while giving our kids the most comfortable lives possible. You, on the other hand, spent your entire tax return on luxury furniture and electronics. Go sell that enormous ******* TV in your living room. Then maybe you'll be able to afford your online college course. But stop whining to me about how hard it is to make ends meet. Your husband works at a bar, for crying out loud. Tell him to get a big boy job.

I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Kisses,
Your neighbor

claire1979 is my siggy hero

www.etsy.com/shop/68cents
Go there. Buy stuff.

March 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Veteran
Dear _______,

I really don't understand what motivates you. You're clearly not concerned for Bella's emotional well-being. Is it that silly things like her happiness and stability matter less to you than making sure she's wearing designer clothes and participating in 4 after-school activities at 6 years old? Is it that silly things like that matter less than making sure you can get in one more low blow against her father whom you tried to have removed from the birth certificate??

I mean, really. She's 6. She's a brilliant 6 year old. Do you know why? Because we actively engage her in things that nurture her creativity, curiosity, and confidence in herself. You might as well live on 123 Main Street Anytown USA. That's how white bread your neighborhood is. Still, you won't let her walk to the mailbox by herself? She may leave our house with some bruises, but she climbed a tree, discovered a secret cave, went for a hike, and caught a fish this weekend. And through her adventures with and without us, she's learned that the world is AWESOME and that sometimes we fall down, but we really shouldn't cry unless it really, really hurts.

Anyway, she's a brilliant child. She's not as unaware of your game as you think she is. And I think you're an awful person for putting me in the position of defending you when she asks me why you're so hateful about her father. Yes, she uses the word hateful.

So f*** you, you self-righteous, insensitive, spiteful, redneck b****. And your little dog, too.

Sincerely,

The Woman Who Actually Enjoys Your Granddaughter's Company.

P.S. It's no wonder your daughter turned out selfish and disconnected. It's probably out of a self-preservation instinct.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search