who has had losses?

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By felicia_alexis
  • 1 Post By babybatax2
  • 1 Post By jensma
  • 2 Post By L-SBB
  • 1 Post By kaylacaroline
  • 1 Post By MamaLaurie
  • 1 Post By MyFantasticFour
  • 1 Post By H_Hplus1
  • 1 Post By AIK112018
  • 1 Post By mommy2lilmen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I know a few of us have had losses...

How many have you had?
Do you have a rainbow baby yet?
How are you handling this pregnancy?

March 26th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
How many have you had? Four "scout" 5/09 Rebecca 9/09 Alexander 11/09 Seth Joseph 9/13/2012

Do you have a rainbow baby yet? Beau 9/10/2010 Tessa 10/28/2011

How are you handling this pregnancy? I am ok. Slightly paranoid. I do not want to go to the doctor at all. I am trying to decide if a Doppler is a good idea or would just make me crazy.

March 27th, 2013, 05:23 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
Thank you for posting this question! I am very curious about the answers! Having just had a recent loss myself, I'm of course now freaked out over the next time, if we decide to ttc.
March 27th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Super Mommy
Loses 5
Rainbow baby Taryn, Jacob Oxley and pregnant
I freak out all the time. I am so happy I throw up so I know things are on track. Sad to say
Happy Song likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 06:29 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've had 3 losses, 2007, 2011, 2012

The twins were after my first loss and now I'm pregnant again

I'm feeling more confident. I always panic right before my appointments, but they are following me super close!
Happy Song likes this.

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
March 27th, 2013, 06:55 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
my first pregnancy was a loss, early, at 5w4d. i got pregnant with tyler 7 months later. I had a much easier/less worried pregnancy with emily but i feel like i'm pregnant for the first time all over again this time. i'm worried about everything.
Happy Song likes this.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
March 27th, 2013, 06:56 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
How many have you had? 4 losses, with an RPL diagnosis of Factor II (hetero), elevated anticardiolipins and a later diagnosis of progesterone deficiency. Only my 4th loss was confirmed as being caused by non-RPL issues (trisomy loss)

Do you have a rainbow baby yet? Savannah was my rainbow baby after 1st loss, this baby will hopefully be my pot of gold after the last 3 losses

How are you handling this pregnancy? I take all of my pregnancies day by day. Now that this pregnancy has progressed past the point of all of my prior losses, we're becoming more hopeful.
Pitridge and Happy Song like this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 27th, 2013, 07:15 AM
kaylacaroline's Avatar Veteran
How many have you had? 2 - Feb 14, 2011 & Dec 11, 2012

Do you have a rainbow baby yet? Not yet.

How are you handling this pregnancy? At first, I didn't handle it well. I was a mess. We tried so hard to get pregnant after my first M/C, Metformin, Clomid, Soy Iso etc.. And nothing happened. We gave up and got pregnant in Nov 2012. The second M/C almost killed me. I avoided sex until New Years, when we had a drunken quickie that resulted in this little one. Now that I'm into my second trimester, a first for me, my paranoia is slowly subsiding. I'm becoming more comfortable with that fact that this is probably going to be my rainbow baby.
Happy Song likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 07:51 AM
MamaLaurie's Avatar Veteran
I had two losses in 2002. Then went on to have my first son and 3 more blessings after that with no problems.

I'm with you about the whole doppler thing. I'm super paranoid about not feeling much movement at all yet. Doesn't help either that I'm asked almost daily how much the baby is moving by the MIL.
Happy Song likes this.
March 27th, 2013, 08:26 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
Just one at 13 weeks. My last baby was my rainbow baby. This pregnancy was scary and hard but I feel a lot better than I did. I'm still nervous but not nearly as much.
Happy Song likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 12:26 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
I had a loss in 1998 with 3 babies after that. My second loss was the week I turned 40 last year. I'm handling this one as well as can be expected. I'm 15 weeks Saturday and all my visits have gone well.

I have been debating the Doppler idea too.
Happy Song likes this.

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
March 27th, 2013, 01:20 PM
AIK112018's Avatar Elizabeth
2 losses, although one was a live birth. My Son Avery was born prematurely with Triploidy XXY. He lived for 3 hours until we took him off of life support. My second loss was a miscarriage last November at 5w4d I believe.

Two rainbow babies after Avery. Hoping this pregnancy will be my first rainbow baby after my last loss.

I am paranoid like crazy during this pregnancy. I am wanting to buy a doppler so I can calm my nerves but dont have the extra $60 to spend right now because of easter and birthday parties. I have mini panic attacks everyday thinking the baby has died inside me and I just am not aware of it. My kids want to come into the room with me when I have my ultrasound next month, but I am making them wait a little bit before coming in... just in case there is not heartbeat. :/
Happy Song likes this.
March 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

How many have you had? 4 losses
Do you have a rainbow baby yet? 2 rainbow babies (October 2000 and September 2009)
How are you handling this pregnancy? I'm terrified as I don't know what to expect, especially with my upcoming results. Praying for good.

eta I guess my first son was a rainbow baby 2 years after a loss, but I don't consider it
Happy Song likes this.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

March 27th, 2013, 02:34 PM
liz bevan's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to liz bevan Send a message via MSN to liz bevan
How many have you had? 2 losses
Do you have a rainbow baby yet? I'm hoping this is our rainbow baby
How are you handling this pregnancy? I've been freaking out this time. My first pregnancy went to full term and died during labour. My second loss was at seven weeks.
So I have had loss at both points. I dont think I will feel okay once I am holding baby

Thank you so much for the awesome siggie Claire
Our joys will be greater
Our love will be deeper
Our lives will be fuller
Because we shared your moment
March 27th, 2013, 04:34 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many have you had? one or two depending on how you look at it. I had a blighted ovum and a m/c at 6 weeks.

Do you have a rainbow baby yet?what's a rainbow baby?

How are you handling this pregnancy? Fine. Was concerned about my age, and another m/c.. but, I know without a doubt that this whole pregnancy was orchestrated by God, so he is in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz bevan View Post
How many have you had? 2 losses
Do you have a rainbow baby yet? I'm hoping this is our rainbow baby
How are you handling this pregnancy? I've been freaking out this time. My first pregnancy went to full term and died during labour. My second loss was at seven weeks.
So I have had loss at both points. I dont think I will feel okay once I am holding baby
HUGS.. That is SO sad.

March 27th, 2013, 11:27 PM
TayAnd2Angels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many have you had? 3. I have MTHFR and low progesterone. All 3 losses were Clomid babies, one being an IUI baby. Angel #1 6/2010; angel #2 11/2010; angel #3 was our IUI baby and that was the third in a row with 16 months of fertility treatments in 7/2011.
Do you have a rainbow baby yet? Decided to break from treatments right after loss #3. Took soy isoflavones instead and got pregnant that very cycle with Rylan.
How are you handling this pregnancy? I'm pretty mellow. Having a Doppler at home helps.

March 28th, 2013, 08:03 AM
kelbert's Avatar a.k.a. Kelli
How many have you had? Three.. 2010, 2011 and 2012. The first was a natural pregnancy that ended very early, the second was from IVF.. just after 6 weeks. We did two FETs that just didn't work at all. The third was from an IUI in August that was right after 6 weeks. I have MTHFR along with a few other things.

Do you have a rainbow baby yet? No.. hoping this one is it!

How are you handling this pregnancy? Honestly I am a nervous wreck. Every day I am paranoid something will happen. We have a doppler, and that does help me not to stress too much. I want to enjoy pregnancy, but really I just want the baby to be here.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

My Art Page!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search