POLL: sex drive

Forum: September 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Did your sex drive decrease when having or had a boy?
I am having or had a boy and my sex drive decreased during pregnancy 5 83.33%
No. I am having a boy or have had a boy and my sex drive increased. 0 0%
I haven't noticed any changes. 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To September 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 10:50 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The number one thing I find is different with this pregnancy is sex drive. I've had three girls in a row, and I distinctly remember my sex drive going WAY up during pregnancy. That has NOT happened yet and I'm almost half way! I'm beginning to wonder if there's something to this. I've attached a poll for you ladies who have had or are having both genders.

March 28th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I have no sex drive, I think my button is broken but sex doesn't hurt. I was pregnant with a boy last summer and had no sex drive, and sex was uncomfortable in the first and second trimester. My baby girl is 16 months old and don't remember my sex drive going up at all. My/ daughter who is 12 I remember my sex drive being good but my partner at that time didn't want sex as often as my current partner.

March 29th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Keakie's Avatar Learning to walk in faith
My sex drive had gone way up, but I have no previous pregnancies to compare to so Ill just lurk here, because now I'm curious.

*Cautiously and excitedly expecting number two - shhh, if we're friends on Facebook. *

Thank you to Babydoll213 for my fabulous siggie!
March 29th, 2013, 08:23 AM
MyFantasticFour's Avatar Mommy of 4
It's hard to say. I always want sex but DH is often really tired from work so we plan to so it when wet go to bed but end up sleeping..not sure what my drive is based on that lol

March 29th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
It's hard to say. I always want sex but DH is often really tired from work so we plan to so it when wet go to bed but end up sleeping..not sure what my drive is based on that lol
Same here - Sex is great right now because everything is more sensitive, so I'm always in the mood. Unfortunately DH works a lot, so by the time he comes home it's late and we end up just sleeping.

With my 2 previous pregnancies, both girls, I had no increased sex drive - if anything, I just wanted to be left alone. I have no idea if this one is a boy or a girl.
March 29th, 2013, 09:06 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
this is actually really interesting....with Savannah mine def. increased. This time it's increased too, but I've been on total pelvic rest for past 7 weeks

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 29th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Super Mommy
Mine has really increased in the last week. Its been interesting! lol.... Im starting to wonder if this one is maybe a girl?!! With all signs pointing to that, who knows?!!

*Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!*
06/12 11/12

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 29th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Super Mommy
I had decreased with my last which was a boy but I was very sick. This time I want it sometimes not a lot but I am either tired or feel sick so it doesnt happen to often

March 29th, 2013, 10:51 AM
cincy1luv's Avatar 1st time mommy
With my girl I had it more of a drive...with this second one ( I am dont know what the sex is yet) I can go a month with out it!! lol.
March 29th, 2013, 11:04 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i voted on the first option. pregnancy sex in general is just not as good for me. idk why its just uncomfortable. it was the same with my boy and my girl. it has been better this time but there is basically like 2 things we can do. definitely not increased interest in general though.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
March 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keakie View Post
My sex drive had gone way up, but I have no previous pregnancies to compare to so Ill just lurk here, because now I'm curious.
That's okay. Your probably having a girl if my theory is correct..

March 29th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine has decreased with both a boy and a girl. I just don't like to be touched much when I am pregnant...at least by other people. I don't mind myself, though.

March 29th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Mine has decreased with both a boy and a girl. I just don't like to be touched much when I am pregnant...at least by other people. I don't mind myself, though.
LMAO!!! It's working out well that way too.
March 29th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Super Mommy
Mine's gone down I think. sex is great when we have it ( i''ve always found pregnant sex way better), but I am so tired these days that I usually go to bed and am asleep before DH comes to bed. I was the same with DS..I don ;t know if that helps your theory..
March 29th, 2013, 10:13 PM
okay, if you haven't seen my update, this theory is BUSTED as far as I'm concerned. I don't know why, but- this pregnancy is different, even though I am having another GIRL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search